Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Flatterer

The video Microsoft made about the Xbox one makes it sound all amazing. But is it true? What do you think?

Interesting Informer

I think it's a milestone in a testament to Microsoft's Stupidity and disregard for Customer Values as well as the Gaming Industry

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Have fun with your brick.

Titanfall is not an x1 exclusive. Yay.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lol She thinks its cool.

Fluffy Star

dogsrcool2
The Xbox one sounds pretty awesome. What do you think?

NOOO DOGS IT FRIGGIN SUUUCKS DONT EVER SAY THAT AGAIN burning_eyes lol jk but yeah it really sucks gamers must be pissed to have it kinda

Fluffy Star

oh so ur not... a... gamer??? cuz the xbox one didnt let you borrow other peoples games and the kinect can't be turned off and the internet must be reconnected to ur xbox every 24 hrs so yeah i no likeee dat -.-

Dangerous Rogue

9,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
dogsrcool2
well how should i kno? i only heard about how it has skype and u can do the 2 screen thing. my stepdad is a nerd..
From what I hear, the Xbox One, the Kinect comes with the Xbox One and is mandatory. On top of that... it's constantly active. Not really sure what it tracks, but it kinda seems unsettling if you mind your privacy...

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sony Vs Microsoft

[Sony can has share button for videos after you are done adjusting them... (6/10) Youtube any one?]

[Xbox can use skype and live stream all while playing the game..... (10/10) True gamers!]

[Sony you own the cd and do what you want with it even lend it to friends (7/10) nothing new!]

[Xbox will allow you to download the game directly into the console, and will allow you to give away any game you want 'One per person in friends list after 30 days' not to mention you may pick 10 close friends or family member and share Xbox live and any game you have downloaded into the console they will have full access to it even if the owner is not online (10/10) What is a Cd?!]

[Sony is not backwards compatible]

[Xbox is not backwards compatible either]

[Sony is partners with share?] Hahaha

[Xbox is partners with steven Spielberg,cloud, Twitch,Ea,NFL and Skype] Boss!

[Sony you can watch videos surf the web and make friends] sure sounds like a Ps3

[Xbox you can share videos while playing them, watch T.v cable, surf the web while watching T.v an app that wil bring out fantasy sports and stats of players all while watching the sport channel and did i mention this is all voice command or hand gestures?] A real boss

So now what i am trying to find out is? who says Xbox is over all i see is a true next generation of gaming, I can afford any of this consoles and can afford to keep it always online (after all true gamers never did turned of the Xbox 360 in the first place)

I like sony and i like Xbox but from what i am looking just like the Original xbox or the Xbox 360 to the new Xbox one they have forever charge you for using this functions but did that ever stopped Xbox from beating the sony company in the console wars? sounds like history is repeating it self... Xbox will always win the console wars (not counting nintendo) they are the real definition of fun gaming.

Microsoft all the way, but i am also getting sony.

Cant afford high priced gaming? don't worry sony will hold your hand and charge you for online gaming anyways (you pay for what you get) and if you can't afford good quality then you get crap... That simple

Girl-Crazy Smoker

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Right now, Sony looks like it has the upper-hand when it comes to the better console.
With the new Xbox One, you have to have a strong internet connection, because it needs to be reconnected every 24 hours. When this was brought up to one of the men in Microsoft, he told people that if they don't have a strong or trustworthy internet connection, they should stick with the 360.
Also, the Kinect is garbage, let's be honest. It's not really worth having, and since it is required with the Xbox One, it's kind of a downfall.
The fact that the Xbox doesn't allow you to share games is pretty sucky, because there are some games that are better to get when you don't have to pay the full price for them.

Another thing that makes the PlayStation 4 look better than the Xbox One is Sony's PlayStation Plus program. Let's face it: it's better than having Xbox Live. I believe that it is cheaper, and you also get better deals on games from Sony, and you even get games for free sometimes. And it's not the old games like Microsoft is trying to give away, like Assassin's Creed 2 and Halo 3, because those are older games.

Overall, the PlayStation 4 looks like the better system to have. It's only $100 cheaper, and some of the features are just better.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Red Waffles
dogsrcool2
well how should i kno? i only heard about how it has skype and u can do the 2 screen thing. my stepdad is a nerd..
From what I hear, the Xbox One, the Kinect comes with the Xbox One and is mandatory. On top of that... it's constantly active. Not really sure what it tracks, but it kinda seems unsettling if you mind your privacy...

Even when its "always on" its only to listen to the command "Xbox, ON." And I think you can even turn that off. And just put a piece of paper in front of it if you don't want it looking at you. neutral

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
FishingKnight

You sad little man.

AlterSaber's Wife

Friendly Gaian

12,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

AlterSaber's Wife

Friendly Gaian

12,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

Watch this too

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gunnisberg
FishingKnight

You sad little man.

Why because i can afford both consoles? only broke kids with no money are complaining....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff