Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Reveler

At this point defending Microsoft digs your own grave.

Microsoft doesn't care about gamers, it only has games now because there " technically" a game console . They've ******** themselves by making the price too high, they never did or are going on the run around with the always online Kennect .

Basically your either a loyalist of Microsoft or your not . Don't go trying to defend a company that cleary doesn't care about it's gamers . You can like it all you want , but don't lie .

Just admit it's a ******** crock of s**t , but your still gonna buy it anyways.

Dangerous Hellhound

motomori
Dhaunolil Auvryndar
Seeing Scarletta
Purutzil
heart

how about you like maybe google thier sales and amount sold. are you never on any gaming websites. they post all that s**t. im a fanboy of video games. not one stupid console over another. do you even know what microsoft is doing with bing let alone the kinect. stealing your information and selling it. yea. check your s**t out.

Who the ******** cares?
Have you checked the new lately?

The government is ********.
Everything you do on the internet is being watched by the government.

Hell, my grandpa said, that if it goes any further they know when you wipe your butthole. Bl
I am glad we have your grandpa as a reliable source rofl

Haha, he was being sarcastic.
I thought it was funny to put it here xD

Dangerous Hellhound

Neon Wasteland
At this point defending Microsoft digs your own grave.

Microsoft doesn't care about gamers, it only has games now because there " technically" a game console . They've ******** themselves by making the price too high, they never did or are going on the run around with the always online Kennect .

Basically your either a loyalist of Microsoft or your not . Don't go trying to defend a company that cleary doesn't care about it's gamers . You can like it all you want , but don't lie .

Just admit it's a ******** crock of s**t , but your still gonna buy it anyways.

No, I won't admit it, cause like I said
I don't care about the online stuff.

And, I barely buy used games.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I find it funny that every single person on this website that is bitching about being logged on once every 24 hours to play a game had to log in to the internet to post said bitching...because, you know, Irony.

Also the whole no used games thing is a tad silly. If you can afford a $500 console you should be able to afford a game every now and then.

Personally, NONE of the negatives about the XB1 will affect me in the least. The only thing that irks me is the price. I'll definitely be getting one but this might be the first time I've owned all three consoles...SO MANY GOOD EXCLUSIVE GAMES ACROSS THE BOARD...

Desirable Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dangerous Hellhound

Kaiser Khorosho
I find it funny that every single person on this website that is bitching about being logged on once every 24 hours to play a game had to log in to the internet to post said bitching...because, you know, Irony.

Also the whole no used games thing is a tad silly. If you can afford a $500 console you should be able to afford a game every now and then.

Personally, NONE of the negatives about the XB1 will affect me in the least. The only thing that irks me is the price. I'll definitely be getting one but this might be the first time I've owned all three consoles...SO MANY GOOD EXCLUSIVE GAMES ACROSS THE BOARD...

I know right.

And, I am getting the X1 on release, I might get the PS4 later cause I can't afford them both at once. xD

Loyal Friend

Kaiser Khorosho

Not all internet supports Xbox Live. I'm in Afghanistan, I pay for wifi that Xbox Live won't work on.

Also, I bought my 360 for $200, used, and I buy used games to help offset the cost of the console.

Nobody can deny that Microsoft is basically spitting in the face of their consumers with their new policies. Those who say it won't affect them can enjoy paying more overall for playing on the Xbox One, and having less of a multiplayer population to play with due to the many people who won't be buying one.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
arys mule
Kaiser Khorosho

Not all internet supports Xbox Live. I'm in Afghanistan, I pay for wifi that Xbox Live won't work on.

Also, I bought my 360 for $200, used, and I buy used games to help offset the cost of the console.

Nobody can deny that Microsoft is basically spitting in the face of their consumers with their new policies. Those who say it won't affect them can enjoy paying more overall for playing on the Xbox One, and having less of a multiplayer population to play with due to the many people who won't be buying one.

I DID see an article somewhere that had a rumor about getting a "passcode" that would allow people in certain areas to bypass the "always online" feature. Unfortunately that's all it is now, a rumor. sweatdrop

And I hate to say, but honestly, in this capitalistic society, this won't affect sells to the point of M$ going under. GAMES sell consoles. CoD and Halo will ALWAYS have healthy populations upon launch.

I'm not denying that M$ screwed up big time, but is this their death knell? Hardly. Sony got over their abysmal PS3 launch AND having their customer's credit card information hacked. M$ will get over this. They need some magic, though. I'm hoping they'll release a Kinect game that can read your facial features, if it is indeed as strong as they say it is.

Loyal Friend

I seriously doubt Microsoft will go under, they have their hand in too many pies. I actually like the company for their other products, specifically the ones that compete with Apple.

However, the Xbox One needs to die a horrible, horrible death. It might mean the end of the Xbox, but considering the company backing it, not likely. Maybe they'll get it right next time around after they fire their marketing, design, and PR teams. I'm a huge Halo fan, and I'm irritated I won't be able to play it because I'm adamantly against buying an Xbox One out of principle. Even if it didn't affect me, it affects my friends who won't be buying one, and I want to play with them...so we're buying PS4's.

Sadly, I had the same reaction when the Wii came out, and all the games for it were terribad. I was a Nintendo loyalist, then a Xbox loyalist, now it looks like I'm going to be a Sony fan for a while. I don't like being bent over a barrel by the people I support.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff