Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Well that was a very pleasing presentation from Microsoft. What did you guys think?

My review 8/10

Salty Pirate

I think they did a good job this year.

Dangerous Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Sir Epic Tree
I think they did a good job this year.

They had a main goal to show more video games and they did it. My only upset was gears of war.
I want them to really show gears of war. Make me convinced that I didn't make the wrong choice. And do that with gears of war 4

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Click to save us from this crazy woman!

Was only able to see bits of it. But, I liked what I did see

Help us grow so we can get away!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
It was all very entertaining but we are going to see the sony in just 2 hours but the ubisoft was amazing another "RAINBOW SIX!!!"

Dangerous Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
We also get to see what destiny is all about TONIGHT. The only reason I am watching sony is for the destiny coverage.

Dangerous Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Microsoft is on the ropes.
I just wish they wouldn't have abandon the xbox 360 so fast, because there are games I would like to play but I'm not going to pay $500+ for a first generation system. emo

Dangerous Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I will admit I did get the titanfall bundle but they dropped kinect so now the system is at 399.99.

Citizen

9,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
It was nice imo.

They hyped me with the new Forza Horizon 2 and Halo (Halo 5 and the ports)

And the moment when you see that Neighbor, Ghostayame and Bravo were playing Halo 2, man, that was one of the biggest moments from the press conference.
Honestly, I think Microsoft fell short with their presentation.
Sony blew them out of the water, for exclusives and just showing more gameplay in general.

Wrathful Shade

The reason I'm getting an Xbox one.

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Click to save us from this crazy woman!

I want!

Help us grow so we can get away!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yuffie012

I want!

This Game will be Life

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces