Welcome to Gaia! ::

E3 2014?

Yay! 0.7 70.0% [ 21 ]
Nay! 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
Don't Know. 0.1 10.0% [ 3 ]
Derp. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 >

With E3 just a week away there has been some amazing conferences and some WTF conferences in the past. From Sony's 2006 to Microsoft's Kinect Foot Demonstration to Nintendo's Skyward Sword Demonstration. And of course more to come this year.

So Whats Your Favorite Memorable Moments At E3?

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would have to go with the embarrassment Sony had in 2006. I mean they really tried to push that s**t and look what happened to them. You still couldn't help but laugh at them though. Its still very funny at least.
Jani Seguchi1
I would have to go with the embarrassment Sony had in 2006. I mean they really tried to push that s**t and look what happened to them. You still couldn't help but laugh at them though. Its still very funny at least.

George Foreman Grills, PSP wing mirror, Crab Battles, Ridge Racer and that price. . . Ahh the internet was blessed that year.
cool
The pot shots that Sony threw at Microsoft when they unveiled the PS4. Although, that was back when Microsoft had the whole 'DRM' policy's in effect. Then you had the $600 price tag on the first generation of the PS3. I don't remember much after that, seeing as how I don't pay particular attention to E3. Especially, since this year nothing highly interests me.

I'd still choose and prefer watching E3 over Spike's Video Games Award's show though. That recent one was a huge fiasco and let down. Mainly, because they exclusively went to streams. Then they also thought that Joel Mchale would play off of Geoff Keighley. And vice versa. lol

Heroic Fairy

I'm going to have to go with SE revealing Kingdom Hearts III is in development.

I won't lie, my sister and I both squealed like rabid fangirls.

User Image

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Definitely Sony's PS3 conference in 2006. We couldn't have asked for a better fountain of memes.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250

It was funnier last year, before Microsoft realized how badly they'd ******** up.
When Final Fantasy Versus XIII turned into Final Fantasy XV, and when they announced the development of Kingdom Hearts III. I screamed when they announced it.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
The announcement of Kingdom Hearts III last year takes the cake for me, I completely flipped when that was announced. After spending so long hoping and waiting for Square to finally announce the next official sequel, it was a dream come true.
Definitely when they unveiled Bioshock, Rapture city and Super smash brawl. The fanboy inside me was dying of excitement.

Conservative Entrepreneur

10,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mine is the unveiled Kingdom Heart 3, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, and Nintendo 3DS.

Also, where they revealed new info about Pokemon games and other games I've owned and games I wanna own.

Friendly Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Reggie fighting Iwata.

Royal Shayde's Prince

Definitely would go with the name change of FFv13 to FFXV.
Totally lost it and needed a breather!

Unsealed Seeker

5,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
I think the whole troublesome thing with Ubisoft being sexist was quite funny, it's like "really guys? It's that hard to make female character models?". What a blunder they made blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff