Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which new game are you most exited for? (Specify why in reply)

Pokemon X and Y 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 16 ]
Kingdom Hearts 3 0.32857142857143 32.9% [ 23 ]
Halo 5 0.014285714285714 1.4% [ 1 ]
Super Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U 0.18571428571429 18.6% [ 13 ]
Other (specify in reply) 0.24285714285714 24.3% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm gonna be honest, I'm way excited for KH3, but I'm still looking forward to Pokemon X/Y the most. I can't wait to get a 3DS, honestly.

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Smash Bros. Wii U because I've waited about 5 years for this freaking game. I got Brawl when I was 13 and now I'm 32. I can't... I can't feel my arms.
Super Smash Bros. 4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why? Because I love the series. Literally. When Brawl was first announced, I followed it as if it were my religion. Going to the Smash Dojo daily was my morning coffee. Brawl was the first midnight release I ever attended. As of now, I can't stop watching the trailer. I also just put it on my phone, so I can watch it everywhere.

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
Castle Town
Smash Bros. Wii U because I've waited about 5 years for this freaking game. I got Brawl when I was 13 and now I'm 32. I can't... I can't feel my arms.

Pretty excited about that too. Also I adore your avatar emotion_kirakira

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Seizou

Man up and Brawl me.

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Hiatto-Chan

Pretty excited about that too. Also I adore your avatar emotion_kirakira

Yours is cute too.

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'll be honest I almost cried when I learned that you can bond with your Pokemon in the newest game. I mean I grew up pretending in my head that all my Pokemon were my best friends and they thought I was the best trainer ever and now that can actually happen.

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Hiatto-Chan
I'll be honest I almost cried when I learned that you can bond with your Pokemon in the newest game. I mean I grew up pretending in my head that all my Pokemon were my best friends and they thought I was the best trainer ever and now that can actually happen.

Eh it looks cool
I'm excited for the fairy type as well as the customization. BLONDE BOY POWA!
Pancham is the cutest so far
and my love for Wigglytuff will have new meaning. emotion_kirakira
Hiatto-Chan
Reminds me of the days when I used to own this thing.

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
Castle Town
Hiatto-Chan

Eh it looks cool

DUDE I totally forgot about the customization, that's gonna be sweet too. And I'm glad for the fairy type, because before I'd always say "I like normal pokemon" but I had to specify with "basically all the cute pink ones like Clefairy or Jigglypuff" but now I can just say fairy, haha. Also really hoping the fairy trainer is a huge guy with a really serious face because that would just be wonderful.

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
Seizou
Hiatto-Chan
Reminds me of the days when I used to own this thing.

I never had one, I'm so jealous. emotion_donotwant

Invisible Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
if you get a 3DS then you mush buy Fire emblem A, ok?

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Hiatto-Chan
Castle Town
Hiatto-Chan

Eh it looks cool

DUDE I totally forgot about the customization, that's gonna be sweet too. And I'm glad for the fairy type, because before I'd always say "I like normal pokemon" but I had to specify with "basically all the cute pink ones like Clefairy or Jigglypuff" but now I can just say fairy, haha. Also really hoping the fairy trainer is a huge guy with a really serious face because that would just be wonderful.

LOL I didn't even think of the Fairy Gym Leader!
It should be Sailor Moon v u v;;
#Can'twait

Shy Seraph

14,175 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Timid 100
To be honest, there's a bunch of new games that I'm excited for. There's Smash Bros, because of MegaMan and the WiiFit lady, and because I can finally have a use for my Wii U... then Pokémon X/Y because you can ride a Pokémon (I think it's Gogoat?) and the new Fairy type they've just released. Kingdom Hearts 3 is another one, since my friend has just turned me into a fan of the series, and the gameplay looks so.. emotion_kirakira . And then there's Sonic Lost World, because of the new game style and graphics. Finally, there's FF XV, since the trailer has left me amazed. ^-^
I'm most excited for the new Mario Kart, it looks amazing. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces