Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Spirit

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
Myums
hondesu
im excited to not hear anything about a sequel to The World Ends With You from square enix and to have my heart inevitably broken once again

TWEWY WAS PERFECT AS IT WAS AND DOESNT NEED A SEQUEL
ITS JUST A CHANCE FOR SQUARE ENIX TO ******** UP OR RUN IT DRY
flips all tables
i hate square enix i loved twewy bc they didnt even know how good it was so just left it be
otherwise they run series to the ground

i want them to run it into the ground. i want more yoshiya kiryu and neku sakuraba and beat and rhyme and shiki misaki and reaper's game. please run twewy into the ground
I was really excited about the nintendo E3 conference.

The next zelda looks just... Haaaaa heart heart heart

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-wii-u

Tenacious Glitch

21,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Games that look cool that I'm looking forward to are: No Man's Sky, Sims 4, Plants Vs. Zombies, Kingdom Hearts, and Super Smash Bros.
Hope the smash bros will be as great as the gamecube one.

I was a bit disapointed by the Wii version.

Looking forward to play with mega man and pac man !
Still a bit of a Nintendo fan here, even though a lot of my fellow nerd friends seem to pick on me for it, saying Nintendo is mostly aimed toward kids. I don't care, I grew up playing Nintendo, and I'm excited about the new Mario/Zelda stuff. Mostly that new Mario Maker game coming out, too bad it's for WiiU and I only have a 3DS as far as Nintendo consoles go...
Other than that, I'm also into Playstation, but I can't stand Xbox. Hate it.
Am looking forward to Grim Fandango being remastered and re-released on Playstation devices biggrin
hondesu
Myums
hondesu
im excited to not hear anything about a sequel to The World Ends With You from square enix and to have my heart inevitably broken once again

flips all tables
i hate square enix i loved twewy bc they didnt even know how good it was so just left it be

i want them to run it into the ground. i want more yoshiya kiryu and neku sakuraba and beat and rhyme and shiki misaki and reaper's game. please run twewy into the ground
you must like kingdom hearts or something
no sense of keeping good things good

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Yoshi's Woolly World - This game so cute and I love the design.

Super Smash Bros. - I'm looking forward to play as Rosalina and Mega man

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - I really love the clay style design.

Tiny Cat

DAT STAR WARS GAME THO gonk

Dapper Guildswoman

5,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I really want to go to E3 but it's to far away crying but this is what I'm exited for 1.pokemon
2.hyrule warriors (hope vaati's there) 3.game grumps every thing else to bad I cannot go stressed

Demonic Mage

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • 1 Win 50
mostly any new games from Square Enix ^_^

Beloved Shapeshifter

Myums
hondesu

flips all tables
See, I'm kinda split there. I mean, yes. It ended great, but part of me wants to see what Shiki looks like beyond the kind of shadowed out eyes type that she appears as in both, the picture and at the end. It's also why I was kinda happy when they put the TWEWY cast in Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Heck, part of me even would like to see if the game's continuing or if any of the old cast found themselves back in there. There is a lot of potential out there, but I am also afraid that if they did, there'd be more questions than answers.

Then again, it seems likely they won't do it because it's not looking like one of their pet projects as it doesn't have Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy in its title...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff