Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Girl

ive gotten the awesome opportunity to attend and booth at E3 this year and im not sure exactly what i want to check out besides nintendo stuff and probably try out the oculus rift.
so what are you all hoping/excited to see? its only about two weeks away~

Dapper Genius

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Halo 5: Guardians! xd

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
If its going to be there more info on the Witcher 3. I am becoming a fan of the series. The first game is good from what I played so far. Just need to beat it and play the second one.
So you're going to find that booth where they mainly show the oculus rift huh?

Well you can go try out the auto blower too if you have the time!
Some actual VR games with open world and mmo concept. I want something like League, Diabol or Skyrim.
Too early for VR.

I hope Nintendo will give a good reason to buy the WII U.

I want to play Mario kart and smash brothers but i'm hesitating.

I need a final reason !

Dangerous Lunatic

So far I've been excited for AC: Unity. Dat 4 Player Co-op. BF: Hardline looks pretty cool. And of course FC4. I'm still waiting for the Sony conference though. Hopefully they release more info on Playstation Now, Project Morpheus, Project Beast, and some others.

Dangerous Lunatic

AGeekyLink
Too early for VR.

I hope Nintendo will give a good reason to buy the WII U.

I want to play Mario kart and smash brothers but i'm hesitating.

I need a final reason !
Didn't you hear? Ubisoft already has some games made for the WiiU. But they won't bring them to market until more people buy WiiUs.

SIDNEH's Fav

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
User Image

I'm usually big into Assassin's Creed but I can't hear anything over the sound of DRAGON AGE INQUISITIOOOOOOON~ ♥ ♥ ♥

Citizen

9,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Halo 5.
Forza Horizon 2.
Destiny.

Sparkly Entrepreneur

Lucky that you get to go!! I'm excited for you.

I think I'd be most excited about Mirror's Edge 2. The last one had such a lovely style to it.

I've tried the Occulus Rift, but didn't think it lived up to the hype. I mean, it's pretty cool regardless, just not as emmersive as I thought it'd be

Luminous Traveler

12,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
im excited to not hear anything about a sequel to The World Ends With You from square enix and to have my heart inevitably broken once again

Aged Entrepreneur

9,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Wall Street 200
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

*Chants Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain into the distance with rabid excitement*

I'm also excited for AC: Unity, FC4, Dead Island 2, Sims 4 and TC: The Division. Though I haven't played any of the Dragon Age's...I will say the new one looks good (my roommate is a huge fan who's been screaming her head off about it for weeks lol). Sunset Overdrive also looked pretty cool too but unfortunately it's only on Xbox one; As good as it looks...it'll never be good enough to actually make me throw money at Microsoft lol.

I was annoyed earlier that nothing was said about KH3 or FFXV...but I have to keep reminding myself that E3 just started. Nevertheless, I'm going to be watching the Square Enix booth livestream like a hawk lol.

I have waaaay too much Nintendo things to be excited about.

Anxious Noob

dRAGON AGE INQUISITION

Feral Girl

hondesu
im excited to not hear anything about a sequel to The World Ends With You from square enix and to have my heart inevitably broken once again

TWEWY WAS PERFECT AS IT WAS AND DOESNT NEED A SEQUEL
ITS JUST A CHANCE FOR SQUARE ENIX TO ******** UP OR RUN IT DRY
flips all tables
i hate square enix i loved twewy bc they didnt even know how good it was so just left it be
otherwise they run series to the ground

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces