Welcome to Gaia! ::

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
As the title says, I'm interested in knowing what you guys are looking forward to at E3 this year?

I'm really looking forward to seeing Deep Down, and to a lesser extent something a bit more...yea. It's called Akiba's Trip: Undead & Underdressed. Seems like it's hilarious >.>

I wonder if anything will be cleared up around all of these rumors about Project Beast, too.

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare ofcoarse
Mass Effect 4
and Im a bit curious about Quantum Break
oh and the Division which really looks likes its going to be that game!!!!

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Bad News Blaze
Mass Effect 4

Oh, what I wouldn't give for at least some clues at to what's going on with ME4. I just can't picture it without Shephard.

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Death Maiden of Malthael
Bad News Blaze
Mass Effect 4

Oh, what I wouldn't give for at least some clues at to what's going on with ME4. I just can't picture it without Shephard.

Its been confirmed to appear at E3 tleast according to IGN
I am looking forward to E3 being over so people will stop making a new thread about it everyday.

Shy Hero

More Super Smash Bros. stuff.....and all the un-announced surprises games from each company

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Geistly
I am looking forward to E3 being over so people will stop making a new thread about it everyday.

This isn't a fast board and I don't see a thread about it within the past 4 days.

Dedicated Loiterer

I'm looking forward to Microsoft ******** up and looking like assholes like they do every single year.
Death Maiden of Malthael

It may not be as fast as General Discussion or Chatterbox but it still goes by quickly enough. That said, if there is already one, why make another? Do you think yours will somehow be more popular? Or what? I ask out of genuine curiosity because I have never been able to understand these redundant threads.

Hilarious Prophet

4,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Dragon Age: Inquisition, personally. It'll be nice to see the Witcher 3 in action as well.

Kinda sad that Square said KH3 and FFXV won't be there, though I suppose I've waited for so long that it won't kill me to wait until TGS.

Fashionable Lunatic

dishonored 2 and cheap the sims 4 but we'd have to destroy capitalism before the latter's gonna happen so i'll need some help here, chaps

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Geistly
Death Maiden of Malthael

It may not be as fast as General Discussion or Chatterbox but it still goes by quickly enough. That said, if there is already one, why make another? Do you think yours will somehow be more popular? Or what? I ask out of genuine curiosity because I have never been able to understand these redundant threads.

I simply don't find it necessary to go back farther than a week to revive a thread where the OP probably doesn't care about the subject anymore. Since you were genuinely curious.

If I was going for popularity, I'd have probably posted this in the Chatterbox where the responses would've probably been boring or mean.

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Trainer Alpha
Dragon Age: Inquisition, personally. It'll be nice to see the Witcher 3 in action as well.

Kinda sad that Square said KH3 and FFXV won't be there, though I suppose I've waited for so long that it won't kill me to wait until TGS.

I had a lot of hope that KH3 would have been showed myself ;n;
New Zelda game.
Death Maiden of Malthael

Four days is not a week and whether the thread creator cares or not about their thread is completely irrelevant to said thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff