Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

i am not disappointed at all besides the xbox one. lol
These are all the games I have been waiting for. Nintendo did well, too 3nodding

Alien Initiate

It wasn't spectacular for me but it wasn't bad either. I didn't watch Sony's or Microsoft's presentation, but Sony seems to have talked about some cool stuff. I'm pretty happy about Nintendo's mostly, some pretty cool games on the horizon, makes me actually consider buying a WiiU. eek All in all, it was pretty good in my opinion, not amazing, but good. 3nodding
One of the best E3s I've seen in a while. Seemed to be a big focus on the game, and there were a ton of games that I wasn't expecting/am really looking forward to (Battlefront 3/KH3/FFXV/MGS5/DA:I).

Sparkly Girl

I'm pretty happy with what I've seen so far. 4laugh
On Sony and Nintendo's end, anyway.
Microsoft had some cool game announcements, I guess. Ryse was the only one that caught my eye.
Queen Pikachu
i am not disappointed at all besides the xbox one. lol
These are all the games I have been waiting for. Nintendo did well, too 3nodding
Only bad Thin about Nintendo is they are releasing so many games around the fall its going be so hard to pick what to get first.

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
People bash on Microsoft's conference this year at E3 but it wasn't terrible. They basically came up and showed us what we wanted to see: games. They may have been trailers, but they showed us games. Really, Microsoft can only have gone up from their previous conference and they did. Sony didn't put on a big show like they tend to do, but they did bring cheers by announcing things that the gamers wanted to hear. I didn't catch the Nintendo bit, but it's always not amusing to me.

Kitten

La Pieuvre Inanimee
People bash on Microsoft's conference this year at E3 but it wasn't terrible. They basically came up and showed us what we wanted to see: games. They may have been trailers, but they showed us games. Really, Microsoft can only have gone up from their previous conference and they did. Sony didn't put on a big show like they tend to do, but they did bring cheers by announcing things that the gamers wanted to hear. I didn't catch the Nintendo bit, but it's always not amusing to me.
They showed us games that will also be coming to PS4 for a less costly price and without so many extra restrictions. That's why people are bashing on it. And they brought games, but mostly it was about tv that you can already watch on your tv... sony didn't need a big show, they could win the audience with one line "supports used games" and "not having to pay for online" or "you don't have to connect every 24 hours". Sony doesn't need a big show because they knew exactly what they had to say to get people to invest more in the ps4 than the xbox.

Original Survivor

Nope. Seen much better ones in the past.

Xboxone: Never liked it, never will.

PS4: I lost interest in Sony during the PS2 so I have no interest in it, but my wife will buy it only for KH3 and FFXV. PS1 will always be my favorite one, it was RPG heaven back in those days. <3 now its all graphics and blowing s**t up. Got my fill of that stuff with Wolfenstein, Doom, and Golden Eye. cool

Nintendo: I have and always will enjoy their games, I already have a crapload of games for the Wii I need to catch up on and beat, and because its backwards compatible I'll be able to do so, also thanks to VC I get to play the old classics I missed out on when I was younger. Also my damn 3DS is keeping me busy with all the games they have for it.. For me I'm overloaded with games to play. gonk

So this gen it's going to be like it is every year being Nintendo and thanks to my wife, some Sony. xp

Also Sony did pretty much own this E3, I'm just glad Nintendo showed us some Smash Bros! mrgreen

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Queen Pikachu
La Pieuvre Inanimee
They showed us games that will also be coming to PS4 for a less costly price and without so many extra restrictions. That's why people are bashing on it. And they brought games, but mostly it was about tv that you can already watch on your tv... sony didn't need a big show, they could win the audience with one line "supports used games" and "not having to pay for online" or "you don't have to connect every 24 hours". Sony doesn't need a big show because they knew exactly what they had to say to get people to invest more in the ps4 than the xbox.

Read the bold. Even if a lot of their games weren't exclusives, they came and proved that they had games, something that everyone was doubting since their first impression was terrible.
I got my Kingdom Hearts 3 at last. That should be all I have to say on the subject lol xd
Seeing Sony dominate Microsoft has been amusing, but in terms of games, nothing at E3 has blown me away. There are a couple of games I thought looked okay amidst all the typical 'AAA graphics and cinematics over gameplay' crap, but nothing i'd pre-order.

Kitten

La Pieuvre Inanimee
Queen Pikachu
La Pieuvre Inanimee

Read the bold. Even if a lot of their games weren't exclusives, they came and proved that they had games, something that everyone was doubting since their first impression was terrible.
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT AT E3 THEY WOULD SHOW GAMES??!>!!?!= WAHT?!?!?!'
What you're saying is like getting stabbed but it's actually a good thing because you were expecting to get shot. No. Don't tell me to read my own text, I wrote it, and I mean exactly what I say. Yes. They have games. And i stated that twice. And I never said that they didn't show games, so it doesn't even really make sense for you to point that out. But they should have put more focus on games more than they did. That is what a gaming console is supposed to do. That's why everyone is upset because they aren't listening to their customers. Instead, they are actually turning them off. So, don't even say it's like a good thing they actually had games to present, because that's what they should be doing anyway. it is E3. Basically, you're happy about it only being okay because you were expecting something bad because it pleases you to see your lower standards exceeded, but you actually deserve the best. And microsoft isn't presenting the best, their choices don't even make much sense exclaim do you want me to bold that for you, or??
It had almost everything that I expected from it, but I am especially pleased with it at the same time. A lot good news coming from the companies I've been a fanboy of since I was kid. I'm satisfied.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff