Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Fatcat

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
Was anyone else expecting the new Tomb Raider game announcement?
I certainly wasn't xd
I can't wait for it.

So what games did you like the look of most at E3 this year???? :O
as odd as it my sound im looking forward to see what nintendo does with that new Toad game.

And of course i creamed my pants when i heard that miyamoto was working on a new STAR FOX game xd xd xd

Invisible Fatcat

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
bluestormneko
as odd as it my sound im looking forward to see what nintendo does with that new Toad game.

And of course i creamed my pants when i heard that miyamoto was working on a new STAR FOX game xd xd xd

I died when I saw that Hyrule Warriors!
That mash up looks sooo good! xd
I'm a huge Dragon Age fan so it was nice seeing a bit of new footage. When I found out Assassin's Creed: Unity is going to feature online co-op campaign my dreams were fulfilled. I was never a big fan of the online multiplayer, but this will be fun to assassinate throughout Paris with my pals.

Invisible Fatcat

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
FancyFatCats
I'm a huge Dragon Age fan so it was nice seeing a bit of new footage. When I found out Assassin's Creed: Unity is going to feature online co-op campaign my dreams were fulfilled. I was never a big fan of the online multiplayer, but this will be fun to assassinate throughout Paris with my pals.

I've never cared about Dragon Age... so that one doesn't really bother me...
But s**t the Assassin's Creed heart !
I loved the gameplay! biggrin I'm not huge on the multi-player co-op as I'm not a social gamer... what got me the most in the new ac was the fact that you can go into buildings and look around rather than just running through them like a loony also the fact that you can now run down the buildings.
It looks wonderful! biggrin
Toothless21
FancyFatCats

I loved the gameplay! biggrin I'm not huge on the multi-player co-op as I'm not a social gamer... what got me the most in the new ac was the fact that you can go into buildings and look around rather than just running through them like a loony also the fact that you can now run down the buildings.

I was hoping they would be a little more creative with the location though. I am a bit tired of Europe. It sounds a bit far-fetched, but I was hoping they would be bold and set it in Egypt or Japan.

Invisible Fatcat

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
FancyFatCats
Toothless21
FancyFatCats

I was hoping they would be a little more creative with the location though. I am a bit tired of Europe. It sounds a bit far-fetched, but I was hoping they would be bold and set it in Egypt or Japan.

Hmmm I don't really care about the locations xd
But I guess Japan would be brilliant to do 3nodding
Maybe the plan for that is later on in the franchise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff