6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Newer NOT Hoyt Volker
Kujoshan
Nintendo is going to ruin that game.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that.

Believe me I don't want it to happen. I love nintendo, but the fact that everyone who played the original one played it on ps3 or 360 is where the problem lies. People often stick to one brand exclusively, and with prices rising in the gaming market, you're not gonna see every next gen system in one house.

So! With that being said, the original fans probably aren't going to buy the game because it isn't for the system of their choice. Add that to the fact that many Wii/WiiU users are casual gamers and Wii's/WiiU's are often shared by the family. Bayonetta is a rated M game.....those types of games typically don't see huge sales and popularity on wii systems. so families won't buy it. PLUS previous wii owners probably aren't going to buy the sequel to a game they never played.

Like I said, nintendo is going to ruin it. I think you misunderstood me by thinking I meant ruing it story wise, and aesthetically. I saw the demos and they're gorgeous, but... things are looking bleak as a whole. I hope they prove me wrong though.
Kujoshan
Newer NOT Hoyt Volker
Kujoshan

Believe me I don't want it to happen. I love nintendo, but the fact that everyone who played the original one played it on ps3 or 360 is where the problem lies. People often stick to one brand exclusively, and with prices rising in the gaming market, you're not gonna see every next gen system in one house.

So! With that being said, the original fans probably aren't going to buy the game because it isn't for the system of their choice. Add that to the fact that many Wii/WiiU users are casual gamers and Wii's/WiiU's are often shared by the family. Bayonetta is a rated M game.....those types of games typically don't see huge sales and popularity on wii systems. so families won't buy it. PLUS previous wii owners probably aren't going to buy the sequel to a game they never played.

Like I said, nintendo is going to ruin it. I think you misunderstood me by thinking I meant ruing it story wise, and aesthetically. I saw the demos and they're gorgeous, but... things are looking bleak as a whole. I hope they prove me wrong though.

More and more "hardcore gamers" are flocking to Sony and Nintendo over Microsoft because of...well...yeah.
Will it do as good as the first one? Probably not. Will it still sell okay-ish? I hope so.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Newer NOT Hoyt Volker
Kujoshan
Newer NOT Hoyt Volker
Kujoshan

More and more "hardcore gamers" are flocking to Sony and Nintendo over Microsoft because of...well...yeah.
Will it do as good as the first one? Probably not. Will it still sell okay-ish? I hope so.

Lol a typical hardcore gamer would go to pc before a nintendo console (lets be honest here lol).
but yeah I hope it sells well and lives up to the predecessor. I'm just a realist, and it comes off as pessimism sometimes. :<
Kujoshan
Newer NOT Hoyt Volker
Kujoshan
Newer NOT Hoyt Volker
Kujoshan

Lol a typical hardcore gamer would go to pc before a nintendo console (lets be honest here lol).
but yeah I hope it sells well and lives up to the predecessor. I'm just a realist, and it comes off as pessimism sometimes. :<

Some hardcore gamers can't afford a PC.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Newer NOT Hoyt Volker
Kujoshan
Newer NOT Hoyt Volker
Kujoshan
Newer NOT Hoyt Volker
Kujoshan

Some hardcore gamers can't afford a PC.

They will FIND a way to avoid getting a Wii. There is nothing hardcore about a Wii. It wasn't built or marketed for hardcore gaming. Trust me, nintendo knows that sony, and microsoft already struggle for dominance in hardcore gaming, so nintendo stayed on the path that's kept them afloat for over a century; fun games that everyone can play.

But we're kinda getting off topic now...lol.

BunnyEXE's Husband

Distinct Rabbit

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Dunno why everybody is freaking out about Bayonetta 2 being on Wii U. The reason why its Exclusive to Nintendo was because originally Sega was not going to be able to fund the game on their own and Microsoft AND Sony Denied the assistance they gave for the original Bayonetta. In fact Bayonetta 2 almost became an abandoned project because of this.

SO Nintendo said "Why not" and helped them as long as they make it exclusive. And no Nintendo will not ruin Bayonetta I'm sure of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff