Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They can't just flip a switch, right? wasn't the XBone built around it?

Just like when they told us Simcity couldn't be played offline, . . . .

Angelic Nitemare

Notice they backpedaled fargin quick once Gamestop pulled the preorder UPC out of their system.

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
They got 4 months. They can pull it off.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Ridley Starsmore
Notice they backpedaled fargin quick once Gamestop pulled the preorder UPC out of their system.

Are you on the development team? huh,. . .huh. . .HUH?? how would you know you ignorant b*****d you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. talk2hand rofl

Angelic Nitemare

Bob Dobbs
Ridley Starsmore

Are you on the development team? huh,. . .huh. . .HUH?? how would you know you ignorant b*****d you!

You'd think Microsoft hired Gaia staff. xd

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Ridley Starsmore
Bob Dobbs
Ridley Starsmore

That might be needed.

But why Microsoft had to go through all of this unnecessary drama is beyond me. Then again I should have called shenanigans when they partnered up with EA.

Angelic Nitemare

Bob Dobbs
Ridley Starsmore
Bob Dobbs
Ridley Starsmore

That might be needed.

But why Microsoft had to go through all of this unnecessary drama is beyond me. Then again I should have called shenanigans when they partnered up with EA.

It boils down to they thought console gamers would put up with the same issues PC gamers have.

Aaaaaand it bit them in the arse. And then Sony kicked them in the junk 24 hours after the fact.

And then Mega Man in Smash Bros, and people started getting shovels.
Money was all they thought about. They didn't think twice when they commented about the always online concern saying "No Internet? Then buy a 360." Read it in an article and man was I shocked lol. Now with this stunt it shows how desparate they are in needing sales. Even if people do change their mind about it, it still won't save them from losing big until launch.

And besides, presentation of the product is the main key here. They did poorly on representing the Xbox One, responding to gamers over the features no one likes, stood by their image and decision, and now suddenly change little to make it like the PS4.

Sorry to say but the damage is done. Besides that I pre-ordered the PS4.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Ridley Starsmore

It boils down to they thought console gamers would put up with the same issues PC gamers have.

Aaaaaand it bit them in the arse. And then Sony kicked them in the junk 24 hours after the fact.

And then gutsmans a**?

But I like shovels, shovels are useful for digging yourself out of holes.

Angelic Nitemare

Bob Dobbs
Ridley Starsmore

And then gutsmans a**?

Yup, his well toned arse.

Honestly, though, I'm gonna stick with my PS3 for a while longer. It still a load of fun, and I have a grip of games on it that I don't feel like downloading again.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Ridley Starsmore
Bob Dobbs
Ridley Starsmore

And then gutsmans a**?

Yup, his well toned arse.

Honestly, though, I'm gonna stick with my PS3 for a while longer. It still a load of fun, and I have a grip of games on it that I don't feel like downloading again.

I couldn't part with my PS3, I just got AC3 for it, lots of fun.
But I also have a 360, a Wii, and a homemade PC. You'd be surprised at what you can get on Craigslist. (Scored a $15 Ryobi sander last week, works like a dream)

I just can't understand where Microsoft/EA gets their logic. I still remember how irate they were about misinformation that they themselves supplied us with. I'm still fairly certain that the servicemen are still pretty miffed at some of the comments that were made.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
They can probably do it with 'just a flip of the switch.'
It's most likely a software thing than hardware.

Friendly Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers