<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 > >>

Invisible Perfectionist

12,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
IVIatthew
ejyang7
Really hoping Isaac from Golden Sun will be added. It's possible since he was an assist trophy in Brawl, and I have seen quite a number of people who are hoping that he'll be a new playable character in this SSB too rather than just a collectable.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also waiting for the confirmation that either Lucas or Ness from the Mother series will be in the new SSB too. Highly likely that Ness will, since he was in SSB since the first one, but nothing definite about him has been stated yet. D;

Same here.

I really would love it if there was some character from Golden Sun as a main character and not just an assistant.

By the way, I really love your avi ^^

Golden Friend

ejyang7
IVIatthew
ejyang7
Really hoping Isaac from Golden Sun will be added. It's possible since he was an assist trophy in Brawl, and I have seen quite a number of people who are hoping that he'll be a new playable character in this SSB too rather than just a collectable.

Also waiting for the confirmation that either Lucas or Ness from the Mother series will be in the new SSB too. Highly likely that Ness will, since he was in SSB since the first one, but nothing definite about him has been stated yet. D;

Same here.

I really would love it if there was some character from Golden Sun as a main character and not just an assistant.

By the way, I really love your avi ^^

Thank you so much.

I like yours too.

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I-Iearts
Well I want to say one thing, as much as I would LOVE to have Sora in Smash, I don't think it'll happen. Though they did mention stages from more of the 3DS games will be included in the 3DS version, so I feel its possible that a Smash version of one of the KH worlds could possibly happen in the game. As far as characters go, I would love to see Crystal. Please nintendo, give us more females. The only decent females in Smash is Sammus and Zelda/Shriek. Peach is meh. :/

LOL her name is Sheik not Shriek LOOL
Peach is OP ok! mad

ladiexxblue's Senpai

Enduring Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Castle Town
Peachie Sins
link lookin sexy as always

sheeeeit B]

As of right now he can have sexiest character trophy.... Until Chrom Q UQ
Chrom x Zelda my new OTP!

pft, I'm fine with that. I don't support any pairings with link because hes mine > biggrin mwahaahahaha

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Peachie Sins
Castle Town
Peachie Sins
link lookin sexy as always

sheeeeit B]

As of right now he can have sexiest character trophy.... Until Chrom Q UQ
Chrom x Zelda my new OTP!

pft, I'm fine with that. I don't support any pairings with link because hes mine > biggrin mwahaahahaha

For Brawl I pretty much support Ike x Anyone....
Ike X Link
Ike X Pit
Ike X Marth
Ike X Snake
Ike X Captain Falcon
Ike X Pokemon Trainer
Ike X Zelda
Ike X Peach
Ike X Samus
He deserves them all. emotion_dowant

ladiexxblue's Senpai

Enduring Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Castle Town

ike x captain falcon and snake XD? lol wtf

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
ejyang7

Ness is usually an unlockable character so it's always hush hush. Same with Jigglypuff, Falco, Captain Falcon, etc. I'll add Isaac to the speculation list then. mad

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
Castle Town
I-Iearts
Well I want to say one thing, as much as I would LOVE to have Sora in Smash, I don't think it'll happen. Though they did mention stages from more of the 3DS games will be included in the 3DS version, so I feel its possible that a Smash version of one of the KH worlds could possibly happen in the game. As far as characters go, I would love to see Crystal. Please nintendo, give us more females. The only decent females in Smash is Sammus and Zelda/Shriek. Peach is meh. :/

LOL her name is Sheik not Shriek LOOL
Peach is OP ok! mad

Lol sorry I spelled it wrong. XD This is what happens when your barely awake. razz Also idk, Peach to me isn't op. :/ I have a harder time playing her.

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Peachie Sins
Castle Town

ike x captain falcon and snake XD? lol wtf

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

That's the best I could do for Captain Falcon BUT I STILL SUPPORT IT!
rofl

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I-Iearts

She is harder to play with in my opinion but a lot of people are good with her @ u @;;

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jisen Meizuki
Wako Smitty no Yuuku
]Oh hell naw! You need more Capcom girl....that W is not for Wario. That is the castle of Mega Man's number 1 nemesis, that mean nasty son-of-a-taint with the awesome mustache, Dr. Albert W. Wily, OBE, Ph.D.!

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
That stands for Dr Willy, the main antagonist in Megaman...

Thank you for clarifying the error. =P I'm not really a Megaman fan, so I don't know much about all the characters.

However, Nintendo did state that they were bringing old characters from Nintendo, so that what I was assuming about Dr. Wario.
I understand...but Dr. Wily is made of awesome. Know why? Because he's a ninja!

there's still plenty of time to become more familiar. I hope they keep regular Wario....Dr. Wario would have too restricted a moveset.

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
now I have to get a new system. man and I just got my wii. gonk oh well thats why I have friends with the game.lol

In a relationship with so many hot anime guys

Perfect Lover

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Castle is forcing me to post now.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Zombie Ovaries
User Image

Best thing I've seen all day.
Notice how the new Gaia header looks Mario themed... then they put like one item for Mario. LOL GAIA SUCH ASSHOLES!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff