Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Perhaps there is a god after all. EA has just announced that they will be making a new Battlefront game. Hopefully images will come up online soon, but just hearing about it makes me happy.

Distrustful Comrade

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I just hope it still has split-screen multiplayer, that's what made it fun for me.

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gamerbob
I just hope it still has split-screen multiplayer, that's what made it fun for me.
Same here. I miss the old days of Split-screen, very few games have it. The only trouble is that I think with it being an EA game, they will probably get rid of the split screen.

Distrustful Comrade

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Same here. I miss the old days of Split-screen, very few games have it. The only trouble is that I think with it being an EA game, they will probably get rid of the split screen.

I think the new Army Of Two game has Split-screen, well the demo had it.
So there might still be hope for it.

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob

I'll have to take your word for that, I've never played Army of Two before. From what I know of the game it centred on co-operative play so I can understand the need for it.
Hopefully we'll get lucky though.

Distrustful Comrade

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob

I'll have to take your word for that, I've never played Army of Two before. From what I know of the game it centred on co-operative play so I can understand the need for it.

Yeah I hope so, also they didn't show anything about BattleFront 3 except that quick sign.
They were just teasing us by the looks of it. emotion_donotwant

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob

Yeah I hope so, also they didn't show anything about BattleFront 3 except that quick sign.

There has been a little bit of footage according to reports online through IGN. My guess it was probably just a bit of artwork but it showed an AT-AT stomping on a vehicle while on Hoth.

Distrustful Comrade

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob

There has been a little bit of footage according to reports online through IGN. My guess it was probably just a bit of artwork but it showed an AT-AT stomping on a vehicle while on Hoth.

I seen some of it, But, I was talking about the E3 Twitch Stream I saw here.
It showed a quick video showing the words "Star Wars: BattleFront" and that was it for the rest of the panel, Just NFS, Sports and Battlefield 3 after that.

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob

It showed a quick video showing the words "Star Wars: BattleFront" and that was it for the rest of the panel, Just NFS, Sports and Battlefield 3 after that.

Looking back at previous EA announcements with E3, they've always done a small teaser spot and then something big. If they don't release a trailer at E3 I would find it a safe bet that they'll bring out something big soon after.

Distrustful Comrade

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob

Looking back at previous EA announcements with E3, they've always done a small teaser spot and then something big. If they don't release a trailer at E3 I would find it a safe bet that they'll bring out something big soon after.

I guess the biggest thing they showed was Mirror's Edge 2 which I haven't played the first one, Looks like I have to wait for more info on BattleFront 3.

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob

I guess the biggest thing they showed was Mirror's Edge 2 which I haven't played the first one, Looks like I have to wait for more info on BattleFront 3.

I think Mirror's Edge 2 was a given before the announcement. EA probably used E3 to simply say "Yes, the rumours are true. Mirror's Edge 2 will be released." where as with Star Wars there has been some debate since LucasArts was closed down and the games shipped to EA they want to build up the hype over Battlefront.

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
they showed 10 second trailer? and vent over to need for speed.. wtf -.-

Distrustful Comrade

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob

I think Mirror's Edge 2 was a given before the announcement. EA probably used E3 to simply say "Yes, the rumours are true. Mirror's Edge 2 will be released." where as with Star Wars there has been some debate since LucasArts was closed down and the games shipped to EA they want to build up the hype over Battlefront.

Looks like it worked, "Where's BattleFront 3?" was most of the comments on the stream.

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob
Pixie Femboy
Gamerbob

Looks like it worked, "Where's BattleFront 3?" was most of the comments on the stream.

They'll show it off with a bang.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces