Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Cutie-Pie

Words cannot describe how happy I am about this.

Original Survivor

Sucks its only in development... Might be a couple years (at most) before we'll get it.

Questionable Streaker

Kingdom Hearts is the only series that has moved me to tears. And to hear that KH3 is in development...

anybody got a tissue? Im crying now because I can already tell how awesome its going to be. heart

Chanspicy's Waifu

Hopeless Kitten

I cannot express how happy I am
and now that disney owns a whole bunch of other things (star wars, studio ghibli, ect.) the new levels they could make
maaaan

Wistful Phantom

The mere fact that it's in development is something worth being happy over. A few years is worth the wait.

Distinct Genius

I screamed when I heard the announcement last night and started playing Hikari on repeat. Sigh. So many memories. heart Even if it's still only in development, I think we'll all agree that it's worth the wait. I mean, we've waited seven years since KH2, so I definitely don't mind a little more!

Shirtless Noob

I cheered when that happened. Oh man, I'm excited.
Nocturneous
Kingdom Hearts is the only series that has moved me to tears. And to hear that KH3 is in development...

anybody got a tissue? Im crying now because I can already tell how awesome its going to be. heart
-Hands Tissues;
It's been many a year since the real story continues...Like what 6 years so far?
Yeah it's going to take a while but damn did anyone see that heartless rampage.
Dem graphics man. SORA WAS SO CUTE. :3

Lonely Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
I mean, it was gonna happen. They pretty much just gave us filler with all those games that came out.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I just saw the trailer for KH3. I am...SQUEE!!! emotion_bigheart blaugh emotion_kirakira heart I can't wait!

Now I HAVE to get the consoles for the other games, such as 3DS for Dream Drop Distance, then...aaagh yeah. D: I cannot wait...

Beloved Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Trailer was so coooooool. I was actually screaming aloud when it started... smile ) Still can't believe it..
I hope that its ready soon... Like for next summer? *fingers crossed*

Dernier Noel's Husband

Shadowy Werewolf

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
It's been a while since another came out from the main story. This'll be fun. Heh.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Being for the PS4 ruined the news for me, the PS3 never got a KH game, so many spin-offs in the hand-helds.

Desirable Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items