Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Trainer

9,250 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Playstation has shown the best console.

Nintendo has shown the best games.

Microsoft... Yeah, I don't wanna talk about Microsoft.

Sparkly Citizen

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
For the most part, yeah. But Nintendo was not really a standout. Yes, Super Smash Bros looks like it'll be great, and we know a new MarioKart will sell...But no new Zelda? Or Metroid? It's nice to see Donkey Kong Country return at least. But man, that Wonderful 101 game made me cringe >_<
I think games like Mirror's Edge 2, Dragon Age III, and definitely Kingdom Hearts overshadowed Nintendo's offerings, at least to me.
I hope the new Pokemon will bring some of the magic back...

PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
magical marker
For the most part, yeah. But Nintendo was not really a standout. Yes, Super Smash Bros looks like it'll be great, and we know a new MarioKart will sell...But no new Zelda? Or Metroid? It's nice to see Donkey Kong Country return at least. But man, that Wonderful 101 game made me cringe >_<
I think games like Mirror's Edge 2, Dragon Age III, and definitely Kingdom Hearts overshadowed Nintendo's offerings, at least to me.
I hope the new Pokemon will bring some of the magic back...

Here's your new Zelda game:
http://www.justpushstart.com/2013/06/e3-2013-preview-the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-two-worlds-is-a-game-to-look-forward-to/

I believe it's the sequel A Link To The Past?

Trailer too:
http://www.gamespot.com/e3/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds-e3-2013-trailer-6410029/
Yeah, only on the exclusives. If FFXV and Kingdom Hearts were PS3 exclusive. I would put them at the top for best games at E3.

It's a shame that I will only be able to buy one console this generation. I do want to get a Wii U just for Mario Kart 8.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
I honestly didn't get excited by Nintendo's reveals, they didn't show me anything new that I really wanted, just stuff I already knew I wanted. I was more excited over Microsoft's games.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It was a good week.
Best games? It looks like PC has the best games.
I can agree with that.

Salty Pirate

I don't know, Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare was pretty awesome.

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Actually I just think Nintendo was flat out best. PS4 doesn't excite me. Xbox one sucks, and we all know it. Nintendo is the best way to go.

Dangerous Humorist

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Team Sony!
c:

Nah, but I agree with you on best console/EwMicrosoft. Although some of the games for the Xbox One looked pretty good, even though I'll never play them.

The games you mentioned for Nintendo, what with DK returning and yet another MK, it all just sounds like remakes. It's like when people complain about CoD games being the same, but I hope I'm wrong.

spank me senpai's Husband

TM87 - Swagger
Playstation has shown the best console.

Nintendo has shown the best games.

Microsoft... Yeah, I don't wanna talk about Microsoft.
[/quote And that was E3 in 5 seconds XD

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Everyone who talks about Nintendo seems to completely overlook this game... Why? It looks awesome. ;_: *might just have a bias because I like Xenoblade*

Fashionable Trainer

9,250 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Soreiyu
Everyone who talks about Nintendo seems to completely overlook this game... Why? It looks awesome. ;_: *might just have a bias because I like Xenoblade*

That does look awesome.
It's 'bout time Nintendo has THOSE kinds of games instead of "DISNEY: FENIAS AND PHERB! " kinds of games. I looked at the upcoming tittles BEFORE E3 and was disappointed.

Lonely Citizen

Soreiyu

That's funny. Everyone I've seen that has spoken about Wii U has lately been going on about X.

I don't think it's something that can easily be overlooked. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces