<3 </3

Who won e3?

Microsoft 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 3 ]
Sony 0.14141414141414 14.1% [ 14 ]
Nintendo 0.82828282828283 82.8% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
< 1 2 3

Manly Man-Lover

Nintendo and Sony are both going to get something. Nintendo has me for Persona Q and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (though I'd rather see a re-release of Emerald than Sapphire, but don't count on it). However, Sony has me for Danganronpa 2 and Project Diva F2nd, so I can't declare a true winner. Plus, when I get either a PS3 or 4, I'll be after Arena Ultimax.

I've no interest in Microsoft. I just never had any interest in XBox.

O.G. Elder

this e3 made me so happy i bought a wii u
hell mario kart 8 alone is making me happy with my decision

Gallant Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nintendo is rocking it. Yes, they did good.

However, the only reason I am not completely like Nintendo OMFG though is because of Sony's upcoming games are like ones I've been clawing my face off for. Like Sony has Kingdom Hearts III (I've been waiting for ******** ever for this s**t and hear good things about so far) Super Dangan Ronpa 2,hum, there's another one buuuuut I mean...heheh. dude it's hard.

But Super Smash Universe is coming out alongside all these titles so...yeah Nintendo did ******** own E3.
minty ghost
Why does E3 have to be about 'Who won?'. As a gamer, I care about games.

I don't play this console war and I don't care for who 'wins' E3, I just want decent games all-round.
; _____ ;

Holy s**t this this this ^^^

And this is coming from someone who doesn't give a ******** about the Xbone, is on the fence about the PS4 and is totally excited for all those Wii U games.

Pure-hearted Gaian

19,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
I have these pre orders with 5 dollars each till the date comes near and I pay them off then.

3DS Final Fantasy Curtain Call - Sept 16 - Probably order one only since it does bring a CD and we have the first one and its cute but we dont fight over using it.

Wii U Hyrule Warriors - Sept 26

3DS 2x Fantasy Life: - Oct 24 both loved it and we can play together.

3DS Pokemon Saphire: - Nov 21 For me

3DS Pokemon Ruby: - Nov 21 For the bf

3DS 2x Story of Seasons: No date yet Too cute not to pre order two for home =3 we loved it

Wii U Smash Bros. U : No date yet but pre order for the bundle that will be sold out pretty soon.

Wii U Lego Batman 3: No date yet but they gave me a Lego batman 3 poster for pre ordering.

*Dec 31st is not a real date it's the date they give to ALL games that don't have a date just incase.
---------------------------------

Next when its ending the year and they announce dates

3DS Harvest Moon: Lost Valley - probably order two for the house.

Wii U Xenoblade Chronicles X - Hunted down the first one since it was an exclusive sold out when it came out, now its everywhere, so its good for the collection and looks amazing.

Wii U Kirby Clay - Too cute

Wii U Splatoon- I fell in LOVE with it

Wii U Zelda - A must

Wii U Bayonetta -Somewhere on October still not confirmed and loved it brings the first.

Wii U Yoshi Wooly World- loved Kirby Yarn so will love this one just as much and its Yoshi.

Wii U Toad Treasure Tracker - too cute not to add to the mario collection

My house = VERY happy with nintendo for this and next year, so many games XD must save

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
God Emperor Baldur
With what? Zero games for the 3DS and most of their games coming in 2015? Wow the fanboyism is unbelievable.

Smash Bros and I'm personally looking forward to the new Harvest Moon, Persona Q, and the Meiji Era Ace Attorney. I already have more 3DS games than Vita, PSP, and PS3 combined.
AKB0048
God Emperor Baldur
With what? Zero games for the 3DS and most of their games coming in 2015? Wow the fanboyism is unbelievable.

Smash Bros and I'm personally looking forward to the new Harvest Moon, Persona Q, and the Meiji Era Ace Attorney. I already have more 3DS games than Vita, PSP, and PS3 combined.
Ya really. Why on EARTH do I need more 3DS games? I currently have 8 games sitting on my shelf only partially played through.

(My Wii U is getting all my attention now....)

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Henrika
AKB0048
God Emperor Baldur

Ya really. Why on EARTH do I need more 3DS games? I currently have 8 games sitting on my shelf only partially played through.

(My Wii U is getting all my attention now....)

I'm at 3. Possibly 4. I could also play Animal Crossing some more but I'm so lazy. Right now I'm mostly playing Persona 4 Golden because I'm excited about the new game coming out in fall.

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
God Emperor Baldur

Were we watching the same digital event?
Because we have Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright, Super Smash Bros 3DS, Pokemon games, Fantasy Life, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Code Name S.T.E.A.M, Pokemon Art Adcaemy, Monster Hunter 4, Persona Q and I can really go on.
Nintendo E3 looked awesome but the worst part is if you don't live in a XB region country I can't get games for my XB1. It came out in November and still no games in Cyprus, really the guy who changed all the 360 benefits needs to take a look at this article for a better career!

http://www.careeraddict.com/7607/how-to-discover-the-reasons-why-your-resume-is-rejected

Has Microsoft reveled anything about live chat? Nice new E3 vid I'd love to work in the industry, like anyone would of course! smile
Milkomeda
God Emperor Baldur

Were we watching the same digital event?
Because we have Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright, Super Smash Bros 3DS, Pokemon games, Fantasy Life, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Code Name S.T.E.A.M, Pokemon Art Adcaemy, Monster Hunter 4, Persona Q and I can really go on.

You can go on up to 12. A number that is less than all three other systems separate and one that really lacks 3rd party.
I just dont know how i feel about pac-man being in the new Smash bros.....its just the concept of that is weird to me only due to going from eating pellets to "trying" to fight.
I think everyone did pretty decent at E3. The one I least liked was Ubisoft's.

It's really cool that there's so many Nintendo fans still! I kinda grew out of Nintendo a few years ago. .-.; Hopefully they keep going strong though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff