<3 </3

Who won e3?

Microsoft 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 3 ]
Sony 0.14141414141414 14.1% [ 14 ]
Nintendo 0.82828282828283 82.8% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
< 1 2 3 >
God Emperor Baldur
With what? Zero games for the 3DS and most of their games coming in 2015? Wow the fanboyism is unbelievable.
smash, bayonetta 2, Hyrule warriors, fantasy life, Pokemon, story of seasons are all 2014. There's more but I can't remember them off the top of my head right now.
Henrika
God Emperor Baldur
With what? Zero games for the 3DS and most of their games coming in 2015? Wow the fanboyism is unbelievable.
smash, bayonetta 2, Hyrule warriors, fantasy life, Pokemon, story of seasons are all 2014. There's more but I can't remember them off the top of my head right now.

Not exactly a large number, Hyrule Warriors is a disgrace to any Zelda fan, Fantasy life is mostly childish, Smash never really changed since the N64 days, Pokemon has been stale for a long time and Story of Seasons is yet another Harvest Moon.

Shadowy Man-Lover

10,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I think Nintendo brought a lot to the table this year. I was already hyped about Smash Bros, but now i am super excited and Pokemon too! Almost made me want to get a Wii U for all the great games they have.
God Emperor Baldur
Henrika
God Emperor Baldur

Not exactly a large number, Hyrule Warriors is a disgrace to any Zelda fan, Fantasy life is mostly childish, Smash never really changed since the N64 days, Pokemon has been stale for a long time and Story of Seasons is yet another Harvest Moon.
That's a lot for a single publisher to release, given that its over the course of about a 4 month span.

Plus that's no where near everything, its simply what I remembered was being released soon.

Dangerous Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
In my opinion, E3 pretty much sucked this year. The only thing going for Sony is MGSV and GTAV and one of them is a port. Microsoft was just boring and to pull off that Conker stunt was bull. Ubisoft's highlight was Assassin's Creed Unity and for once after the past few ones, this one looks pretty good. EA was a bore with the usual sports and stuff.

Nintendo turned it around and in my opinion, they won E3. There is the new Smash, Yoshi, Kirby, Hyrule Warriors (though it looks so bad, I want it), the new Zelda game, Mario Party 10, Mario Maker and hey look, a new Star Fox game! They did great in my opinion.

Eloquent Genius

Hell yeah they did.
So much so that I haven't heard anything... I mean ANYTHING from the other companies.
I've been so taken over by MK8 the past couple weeks.
Nintendo just keep producing crowd-pleasing material.

Nintendo... the silent console killer.
MUAHAHAHAHA.
Kitty Bear Chama
In my opinion, E3 pretty much sucked this year. The only thing going for Sony is MGSV and GTAV and one of them is a port. Microsoft was just boring and to pull off that Conker stunt was bull. Ubisoft's highlight was Assassin's Creed Unity and for once after the past few ones, this one looks pretty good. EA was a bore with the usual sports and stuff.

Nintendo turned it around and in my opinion, they won E3. There is the new Smash, Yoshi, Kirby, Hyrule Warriors (though it looks so bad, I want it), the new Zelda game, Mario Party 10, Mario Maker and hey look, a new Star Fox game! They did great in my opinion.
Also Xenoblade Chronices X, Splatoon, and Bayonetta 2 smile

I'm so thrilled that Bayo2 comes with the original - I never got to play the first one because I don't own the systems it was released on originally.

Dangerous Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Henrika
Kitty Bear Chama

Also Xenoblade Chronices X, Splatoon, and Bayonetta 2 smile

I'm so thrilled that Bayo2 comes with the original - I never got to play the first one because I don't own the systems it was released on originally.

Yes, how could I forget those!! Thank you! biggrin
Xenoblade is the best game on the Wii in my opinion and oh how my brother wants to cosplay as Shulk haha. What I was confused about X was the titale of having Xenoblade Chronicles as I heard X was a spiritual successor/sequel to Xenoblade. D:

Heart Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Why does E3 have to be about 'Who won?'. As a gamer, I care about games.

I don't play this console war and I don't care for who 'wins' E3, I just want decent games all-round.
; _____ ;

Loyal Gatekeeper

All the things I need to get. Thanks Nintendo, my wallet had stuff in it but you fixed it. <3

Liberal Hunter

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Nintendo won without a doubt .!
You can already preorder SMT x FE?!
hpanna
You can already preorder SMT x FE?!
Yeah it was part of an e3 preorder deal where you get 30% off each game for preordering with Best Buy.
AHHHH I really want Yoshi's Wooly World. Too bad I don't have a wii u.
Dollwhore
AHHHH I really want Yoshi's Wooly World. Too bad I don't have a wii u.
Get one! Mario Kart 8 bundle is a really good deal. The free game is till august I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff