• Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Current addiction
&
Obsession:

User Image

I am actually pretty excited for this. I was pissed when I thought it was going to be for the Wii U only. But Nintendo decided to be nice and not asses by making it available for the 3DS! So far it looks great and what I am excited for is the fact that two of the stages you can play in is Gerudo Valley from OoT and on the train in LOZ spirit tracks. They haven't revealed all of the characters yet, but I am pretty excited!

Also, what do you think of the add in of the Wii Fit trainor? I find it amusing, but weird! XD

U-Kiss
&
Super Junior o 3o

Big Fatcat

11,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Wii fit trainer seems pretty cool.
emotion_c8

Ruthless Raider

11,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Alice D0ll
Wii fit trainer seems pretty cool.
emotion_c8

User Image

Current addiction
&
Obsession:

User Image

yeah, I think so too. But I was pretty surprised to see her added though. That was one of the last characters that I was expecting! XD

U-Kiss
&
Super Junior o 3o

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I hope we can play online with just the 3DS. They did this with Monster HUnter 3 -.-. I don't want to buy a WiiU just for Smash Bros but I know I will :/

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello there!

I personally cannot wait for the game to be released! I'm so pumped!

have a nice day

Dangerous Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm really looking forward to it! I can't wait to try out the Villager who seems to be Over powered (but that's just my speculation).

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Super Smash never lets us down (Just like Pokemon, Zelda or Mario) its going to be great and honestly the Wii Fit Trainer is actually great it continues the tradition of jokey characters who are in the SSB series a.k.a Mr Game & Watch and Robotic Operating Buddy

Ruthless Raider

11,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
yura miamoto
I'm really looking forward to it! I can't wait to try out the Villager who seems to be Over powered (but that's just my speculation).

User Image

Current addiction
&
Obsession:

User Image

You're not the only one honestly. When I saw the video for it, I did think he was given too many powers. I have a feeling he's gonna be the sonic of the new SSB! XD everyone is gonna call cheats! XD

U-Kiss
&
Super Junior o 3o

Ruthless Raider

11,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
King Blackwater

User Image

Current addiction
&
Obsession:

User Image

I totally agree. Those games have yet to fail us (knock on wood; hope they never do), and I actually like the Wii fit trainer. And every time I watch the video for Pokemon X and Y, I just want to play it more and more! > 3<

U-Kiss
&
Super Junior o 3o
          Most of Nintendo's games from E3 look absolutely great.
          I wished they would've shown more of Pikmin 3. . .
          But I'm really REALLY excited for the new SSB and the new characters added.

I hope they add Cooking Mama or Professor Layton as playable characters too.
          Soon. . .
          Eventually. . .

Dangerous Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iSora-Sama
yura miamoto

User Image

Current addiction
&
Obsession:

User Image

You're not the only one honestly. When I saw the video for it, I did think he was given too many powers. I have a feeling he's gonna be the sonic of the new SSB! XD everyone is gonna call cheats! XD

U-Kiss
&
Super Junior o 3o

Most likely XD. I just dread his smash attack. I Wanda know what it is but I fear how good it'll be.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh man I am so pumped for this you have no idea.

Quick thing about the Villager though, from what I've seen he looks pretty powerful, he's also quite slow! Most of the attacks, such as the tree and the trip move take some prediction and timing to use efficiently, so you can't expect to button mash and win with him. u w u

also I've read that they added in the Wii Fit Trainer because no one asked for her out of all the character requests they got! just for kicks ahahah

//rolls out

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
3DS port means more sales. More sales means fan favorite and more money in Nintendo's pocket. Derp. Wii Fit trainer seems bleh to me. Probably gonna be a casual player favorite.

4,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Freeking excited for Mgaman
but have high hopes for the Wii Fit trainer
had alot of time to work out with her
you know what i mean
she is a trainer

Romantic Grabber

Watch.

The Wii Fit Trainer is going to be in the higher tiers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff