Don't know. 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 4 ]
MD Baja Blast in retail now! 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2

15,525 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
If the leak turns out to be true, the Gran Turismo 6 & 7 Prologue, Driveclub and Wipeout news will make me get a PS4 and they don't ******** around too much with it, the Syphon Filter reboot since Dark Mirror & Logan's Shadow were actually great games. I just hope they announce more for the Vita
DJ Parry Hotter
If the leak turns out to be true, the Gran Turismo 6 & 7 Prologue, Driveclub and Wipeout news will make me get a PS4 and they don't ******** around too much with it, the Syphon Filter reboot since Dark Mirror & Logan's Shadow were actually great games. I just hope they announce more for the Vita

Honestly after Gran Turismo 6 I'm kinda done with the series. Project Cars seems to be the racing sim I see myself going for.
Messenger Of The Wind
Sovi3t Unit
Messenger Of The Wind
If Halo 2A is really going to have online matchmaking, I don't think I'll have any real reason to stick with Halo 5 if it isn't amazing right at launch.

Hopefully for our sakes 343 industries doesn't screw this title up. Halo 1 Anniversary was beautiful but it disappointed me with the lack of the original multiplayer.

If it is real, I hope the 3D models actually get remastered. In Halo CEA, a lot of "remastered assets" were just models from other Halo games slapped on, particularly weapon and enemy models. I also hope they tune it down with the environment. I couldn't stand to be in Anniversary graphics for more than ten minutes. There's such so much stuff going on all at once, and the colors are so saturated it gives me a headache.

I mean, look at how much s**t is going in the Anniversary version.

It looks... better....
Hoyt Volker v51
If there isn't a new DMC game for the original storyline I'll chop my d**k off and post the video to this thread.
Disclaimer: I might not actually do this

Wouldn't surprise me if they released the game from last year on to the current gen consoles just to break even.

Generous Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
im a huge Nintendo fan so
SO EXITED FOR SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new characters and the anime so exited
rofl rofl rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items