Welcome to Gaia! ::

E3 2014?

Yay! 0.60869565217391 60.9% [ 14 ]
Nay! 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
Don't know. 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 4 ]
MD Baja Blast in retail now! 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 >

With four and a half weeks till E3 2014 there has been rumors of "potential" leaks from both Microsoft's and Sony's Presentations.

So here is Microsoft's -
Link

And here is Sony's -
Link

As I said before this is just a rumor . . . For now. But considering the fact that Halo 2 for the Xbox One was leaked earlier this year and Project Beast was leaked earlier this week it does make wonder. Battletoads and The Last Guardian . . . Better be true dammit!

So let's discuss:

What are your thoughts on the potential leak?
What are you excited for the most in the upcoming E3 this year?

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Honestly....nothing, really.
Unless they show more of KH3 and maybe a new entry in the original time-line of the Devil May Cry series, I don't really see anything about those leaks that makes me want to tune into them...

A new entry in the Jak & Daxter series or Ratchet & Clank series[a good one, mind] might make me sit in for the Sony show, though...

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
a Battletoads reboot :O !!! ....dammit Rare, just when I don't want to love you anymore, first I find Jet Force Gemini for $5 and re nostalgia, then this.....ugh.

I wanted to be excited for Sony, but nothing on that page holds anything I care about. I know its not exclusive, but you'd think they'd at least mention KH3.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWee yea ra enne ar sar. Wee yea ra enne ar dor
Wee yea ra enne ar ciel. Rrha yea ra ieeya en near

I highly doubt it was leaked on accident.
Honestly nothing really pops out to me. The only game I have some excitement for is Sunset Overdrive, but that's only because I watched the trailer for it yesterday. Once again these developers are proclaiming that they've created a mechanic never been seen before in games "Next-gen respawning". Even though the only difference is you come up in a Sarcophagus or UFO and many other things. Where Borderlands and Bioshock did it way before.

I actually don't get a Sonic vibe from it like that blog describes. I think it's more like Jet Set Radio when it comes to traversing or Dead Rising when it comes to weapons that were created. I could almost see some Infamous similarities as well seen you travel on electrical wiring which happen to be on the polls. I kind of do see how it could get repetitive from the trailer since it had a myriad of the same 'pink' enemy popping up and traveling the world.

Like I said before, nothing really looks interesting. Although I'll definitely wait until E3 to see it in action.

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Seems kinda meh this year.

I hope rare doesn't do anything. They've already butchered one of my favourite series from back in the day, how much more damage do they want to do? I hope they realise that their current staff and games don't compare to anything they made before they got bought by moneybagscrosoft.

Blessed Poster

LOLLER ryse 2

Also that halo milk

Quote:
The Division (Xbox One is now lead platform)

Well their went about half the interest I did have.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
All I'm after is some games that will make me s**t my pants with glee and longing. So far, eh...

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Out of everything on the lists, Project Beast is the only thing that I am interested in.

Magical Businessman

Battletoads and Perfect Dark reboots? That's too good to be true. Even if those actually happen, I probably still won't buy an Xbone.

Hunter

● Surprised to see Uncharted there, hopefully it will look decent.

The only thing Microsoft/Remedy could announce that would make me consider buying an xbone is Alan Wake 2 and that's at least another year or two off, depending on Quantum Break's success.

Other than that it looks pretty stale.
Lan Sukasa
Battletoads and Perfect Dark reboots? That's too good to be true. Even if those actually happen, I probably still won't buy an Xbone.

If true then thats two to three titles I'll definitely buy when I buy a Xbox One. Still need two more games and/or price drop to convince me to buy one.

PocketFoxo's Husbando

If Halo 2A is really going to have online matchmaking, I don't think I'll have any real reason to stick with Halo 5 if it isn't amazing right at launch.
Messenger Of The Wind
If Halo 2A is really going to have online matchmaking, I don't think I'll have any real reason to stick with Halo 5 if it isn't amazing right at launch.

Hopefully for our sakes 343 industries doesn't screw this title up. Halo 1 Anniversary was beautiful but it disappointed me with the lack of the original multiplayer.

PocketFoxo's Husbando

Sovi3t Unit
Messenger Of The Wind

Hopefully for our sakes 343 industries doesn't screw this title up. Halo 1 Anniversary was beautiful but it disappointed me with the lack of the original multiplayer.

If it is real, I hope the 3D models actually get remastered. In Halo CEA, a lot of "remastered assets" were just models from other Halo games slapped on, particularly weapon and enemy models. I also hope they tune it down with the environment. I couldn't stand to be in Anniversary graphics for more than ten minutes. There's such so much stuff going on all at once, and the colors are so saturated it gives me a headache.

I mean, look at how much s**t is going in the Anniversary version.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff