Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
As soon as I heard about the mandatory PS+ subscription just to play online, I flipped s**t. That was the main thing I loved about PS3 was that it was optional. But for people like me who have no income, and their parents won't pay for that s**t, it means that I'm no longer gonna be getting a PS4.

XB1 is s**t. I'm not even gonna go in-depth on that,

WiiU is honestly the best console out there right now. Free online. Used Games. Memorable exclusives. The only thing it needs is some backing from developers.

Dangerous Loiterer

I don't mind: the difference between the consoles pays for two years' worth, PS+ isn't required for most features, and supporting with a small amount of money each month keeps the system afloat. Plus all the free games you get with PS+ every month anyway.

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caerthakatha
I don't mind: the difference between the consoles pays for two years' worth, PS+ isn't required for most features, and supporting with a small amount of money each month keeps the system afloat. Plus all the free games you get with PS+ every month anyway.

When you live under the roof of parents who won't pay for it, and you have no means of which to pay, it doesn't work.

Dedicated Genius

I was a major Xbox fanboy until E3 this year. They done ******** up.

Then, PS4 came in and swept me up like a glorious knight bursting in the door, offering everything I wanted for only a paltry 5 dollar/month internet fee.

It's still far less than Xbox live and I'll gladly pay it.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
It's five dollars a month for online. You'll pay more than that for most combos at a fast food place. Heck, I paid twice that for lunch today, and it still wasn't that expensive of a lunch.

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
OverIy Epux
As soon as I heard about the mandatory PS+ subscription just to play online, I flipped s**t. That was the main thing I loved about PS3 was that it was optional. But for people like me who have no income, and their parents won't pay for that s**t, it means that I'm no longer gonna be getting a PS4.

WiiU is honestly the best console out there right now. Free online. Used Games. Memorable exclusives. The only thing it needs is some backing from developers.
If you and/or your parents aren't going to be able to pay $5 a month for online, how were you going to have the money for a PS4 in the first place? emotion_eyebrow

Loved Master

35,975 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Potion Master 50
OverIy Epux

When you live under the roof of parents who won't pay for it, and you have no means of which to pay, it doesn't work.

do they give you money for lunch at school? i used to save my lunch money. heck you could save your lunch money and get a playstation plus card.

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TheRob
OverIy Epux

If you and/or your parents aren't going to be able to pay $5 a month for online, how were you going to have the money for a PS4 in the first place? emotion_eyebrow

I can afford the PS4 by selling old s**t I have. That's easy enough. But I don't have the means to continually do that to pay for online.

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Seeing Scarletta
OverIy Epux

do they give you money for lunch at school? i used to save my lunch money. heck you could save your lunch money and get a playstation plus card.

Lolnope.
I get jack squat aside from holidays. Take my own lunch to school.

Loved Master

35,975 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Potion Master 50
OverIy Epux

Lolnope.

fuggg. im sorry to hear that man. i really am. maybe holidays and birthday money can be your playstation+ money. its 50 bucks a year.

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Seeing Scarletta
OverIy Epux

Lolnope.

fuggg. im sorry to hear that man. i really am. maybe holidays and birthday money can be your playstation+ money. its 50 bucks a year.

Or I can get a WiiU or Gaming PC.
Which is really what I want to do now.

Loved Master

35,975 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Potion Master 50
OverIy Epux

well wiiu is kind of last gen already. even though its new. and a really good gaming pc is expensive. as well as needs internet. so its just like a ps4.

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Seeing Scarletta
OverIy Epux

well wiiu is kind of last gen already. even though its new. and a really good gaming pc is expensive. as well as needs internet. so its just like a ps4.

WiiU's getting some neato stuff though. I already want it for Monster Hunter. PC's are definately expensive, but they're also upgradeable.

Tipsy Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Uh... play offline then? I don't see how not being able to play online is such a huge deal that you won't buy the system, just because of that. Single player is always an option, and if you want to play multiplayer, you can just save up for another controller and have a couple friends come over.

But to each their own, I guess. The Wii U is about to get some good stuff, so it may be a good idea, changing your mind and all.

Loved Master

35,975 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Potion Master 50
OverIy Epux

WiiU's getting some neato stuff though. I already want it for Monster Hunter. PC's are definately expensive, but they're also upgradeable.

im getting a ps4 and a wiiu. someday lolz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces