Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Informer

So...i had this odd as hell dream last night...

Basically, at E3, they revealed 15(technically only 9, i'll go more into detail about that later in this post) characters for Super Smash Bros. 4 for 3DS and WiiU. The characters are as follows:

-Captain Falcon(F-Zero)
-Ness(Mother/Earthbound)
-Meta Knight(Kirby)
-Chrom(Fire Emblem)
-Lucina(Fire Emblem)
-Ghirahim(Legend of Zelda)
-Wolf(Star Fox)
-Jigglypuff(pokemon)
-Goku(Dragonball Z)
-Green Yoshi(Yoshi Story)
-Red Yoshi(Yoshi Story)
-Blue Yoshi(Yoshi Story)
-Yellow Yoshi(Yoshi Story)
-White Yoshi(Yoshi Story)
-Black Yoshi(Yoshi Story)

Now...each Yoshi did something different, i forgot what exactly it was, but yea...They got rid of Ganondorf because he was just a heavier Captain Falcon clone and replaced him with Ghirahim from Skyward Sword. They put Chrom and Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening in because let's face it, they were both pretty damn popular characters. They put in Goku for god knows what reason, i just remember playing it at E3 and kicking his a** with Toon Link.

So, anyways, i know the different colored Yoshis are all just bogus and stupid, after all, i did say it was an odd dream. Now, tell me your thoughts on every character in here!(except the Yoshis...)
I am not your dream journal, stop telling me your dreams.

Thieving Informer

Geistly
I am not your dream journal, stop telling me your dreams.

I'll tell you my dreams all i want!
pretty sure Goku was just your brain being a fan of him. I really hope that they just change Ganondorf to give him his own moveset instead of taking him out completely though.

Magical Businessman

I had a similar dream where they revealed Sceptile and a riot happened at E3 all because it wasn't Mewtwo.

Heroic Shoujo

4,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I just came to see your sexy avi son <33

Heroic Shoujo

4,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Ven Kainz -l-

Join the pink side!

Tipsy Consumer

5,875 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
I could see those alt Yoshi colors for Mario Kart. But instead of taking up character slots, they could just let whoever is picking Yoshi also pick the color Yoshi they want.

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
strange but.. As much as i like DBZ, none of the characters should be allowed in SSB (IMO)
it's suppose to be a Nintendo game but it included Snake and Sonic. I dont approve of any of 'em. They should just add more Nintendo characters

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Dream thread?

Dream thread.

I had a weird dream but I can't remember it.

The end.

On topic,

I would actually play Yoshi in SSB if each of the colours did something different bc that's a cool gimmick.

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I just want Lloyd on Super Smash..

Stubborn Gifter

I hope to see Chrom in the game. After all, why make the Awakening Ferox Battle stage if you don't have the Awakening characters? emotion_donotwant

However, my friends and I think he may be a secret character. But we're going to wait and see.

In the meantime, I also hope to see Golden Sun characters as playable characters too. It's nice to see Isaac as an assist trophy, but still... I wanna play them as characters. >>;
I hope some of your dream comes true, especially with Cpt. Falcon, I need some Falcon PAWNCH in my life, also I really enjoy using him!
Jisen Meizuki

I really hope Chrom is put in because yeah, Arena Ferox is one of the stages so it kinda needs a representative. And Awakening is really popular and was very well received.

I could only dream that Simon Belmont was put in based on the comment Sakurai said either last year or two years ago when he wanted to add, older characters into the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff