Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Sentai

bluestormneko
I know im not going to have the popular opinion here but does anyone else feel that a Star Wars world in Kingdom Hearts would be just wrong?? I know Kingdom hearts is used to incorporating worlds with different laws and structures, but Star Wars is a Galaxy all its own not just a world. Also i think im still sour that Disney bought Lucas Films and now they have the right to change canon if they felt like it. What do you guys think??

They probably wouldn't do all the planets in Starwars maybe just Naboo or something who knows.. but then again the idea of having a Lightsaber Keyblade is kinda badass .. and possibly a skill the player can learn that deflects projectiles.
and you have to remember that KH2 did the Pirates of the Caribbean and that had you going from place to place to place .. maybe you travel in the Millennium Falcon fron place to place by talking with Han Solo?
Then again KH may do something with Brave or Epic or maybe even Bolt.. you never know ..

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
bluestormneko
I know im not going to have the popular opinion here but does anyone else feel that a Star Wars world in Kingdom Hearts would be just wrong?? I know Kingdom hearts is used to incorporating worlds with different laws and structures, but Star Wars is a Galaxy all its own not just a world. Also i think im still sour that Disney bought Lucas Films and now they have the right to change canon if they felt like it. What do you guys think??
I don't want star wars in kingdom hearts 3, but if i could have a tribute to it, like a secret lightsaber keyblade, that would be cool.
I do want marvel characters, but not a full blown world. I want a comic book with marvel heros instead of Winne the pooh mini world.
Kightay
bluestormneko
I don't want star wars in kingdom hearts 3, but if i could have a tribute to it, like a secret lightsaber keyblade, that would be cool.
I do want marvel characters, but not a full blown world. I want a comic book with marvel heros instead of Winne the pooh mini world.

Ugh i forgot Disney owned Marvel now too, I just feel it makes it less special that it can be more than just the Movie classics. Thought i do agree the game needs to expand into new territory Star Wars and Marvel comics is a bit too far. Its almost how i feel about Pac-man and Sonic in the new Smash bros. Its cool they have a variety of new characters but its less special now that they are not nintendo exclusive..

Amorous Sentai

Kightay
bluestormneko

It would be amazing having Deadpool running around by your side helping fight off Heartless though. Especially with his heightened senses telling him he's in a Video Game and When his health is low much like Marvel Ultimate Alliance "Give me some of those red orbs"

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
Zak in a Box
Kightay
bluestormneko

It would be amazing having Deadpool running around by your side helping fight off Heartless though. Especially with his heightened senses telling him he's in a Video Game and When his health is low much like Marvel Ultimate Alliance "Give me some of those red orbs"

Omfg that would be amazing...
All those characters would be marvelous to fight along side with. I know how excited everyone must be getting, but in my own opinion, KH 1.5 was good but seemed to be lacking in content. Yes I have beat the game on all difficulties yet found myself craving more. Though I do hope production goes along smoothly and we will all see the game soon enough.
Treasure Planet and Atlantis would work really well,considering they're both ancient worlds that haven't been touched for ages.(Keyblade war anyone?)
Also if they put Tidus(and his dad),Yuna,Reno,Rude and Vincent in it I'd buy it.
Sin and heartless working together would be glorious.
Also a few characters from FF13/14 in KH3 wouldn't be so bad.

Amorous Sentai

Mimi Sparda
Treasure Planet and Atlantis would work really well,considering they're both ancient worlds that haven't been touched for ages.(Keyblade war anyone?)
Also if they put Tidus(and his dad),Yuna,Reno,Rude and Vincent in it I'd buy it.

Yuna was already in KH2 along with Rikku and Paine (however they were sprites, or pixies or whatever you wanna call them)
Tidus appeared in KH1 on Destiny Islands at the beginning along with Wakka and Sophie (but they were kids)

Sin most likely wouldn't be in KH at all being that he's stuck solely to the FF-X Storyline .. and Tidus's Father (Jecht) was Sin.
However there is a window of opening for FF-XI and beyond (Vanilla and Lightning *melts*)
so that might happen ..
and I think Everyone in this thread wants Vincent to join in finally .. I mean come on..
Yuffie, Cid, Cloud, Tifa, etc. the only one's not in there are Vincent, Cait Sith, Red 7, and the one guy whose name I forget .. Squall isn't even from FF7 .. He's from FF8 ..Really Square Enix... Really?
Zak in a Box
Mimi Sparda

Yuna was already in KH2 along with Rikku and Paine (however they were sprites, or pixies or whatever you wanna call them)
Tidus appeared in KH1 on Destiny Islands at the beginning along with Wakka and Sophie (but they were kids)

Sin most likely wouldn't be in KH at all being that he's stuck solely to the FF-X Storyline .. and Tidus's Father (Jecht) was Sin.
However there is a window of opening for FF-XI and beyond (Vanilla and Lightning *melts*)
so that might happen ..
and I think Everyone in this thread wants Vincent to join in finally .. I mean come on..
Yuffie, Cid, Cloud, Tifa, etc. the only one's not in there are Vincent, Cait Sith, Red 7, and the one guy whose name I forget .. Squall isn't even from FF7 .. He's from FF8 ..Really Square Enix... Really?

I feel like an idiot for forgetting they were already in the game. </3
I would like to see Lighting and Caius in the game,that would make me really happy. *u*

Dangerous Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Totally looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3.
Would probably answer a lot of questions and help with the development of the latest fan-film of the series.
I'm hoping for a Miyazaki (Spirited Away, Ponyo) World.

Lonely Phantom

camuses
I'm hoping for a Miyazaki (Spirited Away, Ponyo) World.

Not likely. Disney doesn't own Ghibli movies. They just get distributing rights. If they tried sticking them into KH they'd have to pay royalties to Ghibli. Disney would just use assets they own (Disney movies like Frozen, Pirates, and then new acquisitions like Marvel, Star Wars, etc) in order to avoid such extra costs. Square Enix would certainly want to avoid any such problems. And I rather doubt that Miyazaki or whoever is in charge now would grant permission even if they were paid to have their movie characters in a KH video game. Ghibli is already very firm about what can and cannot happen when Disney does movie translations and whatnot.

Demonic Muse

It would be cool if there was a Tangled, Frozen or a possible Lady and Tramp (Sora, Donald, and Goofy could turn into animals like in the Lion King world in KH2) worlds in KH3
They Have been taking FOREVER!!!! scream LIKE DAMN how long has it been? DO we not have next gen systems??? SHEESH

Amorous Sentai

Pharrow_LynXX
They Have been taking FOREVER!!!! scream LIKE DAMN how long has it been? DO we not have next gen systems??? SHEESH

To be fair they have made plenty of other KH games after KH2..
KH: Birth by Sleep, KH 358/2 Days, KH Recoded, KH2.5, and KH Dream Drop Distance.
I dunno about any of you but I'd rather wait for them to finish the game at their own pace rather than rush to complete it. (Unlike Sonic the Hedgehog when PS3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii all being released at the same time... and if you've played through it.. you know that the game is very glitchy)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff