Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Informer

So, i've heard that Square Enix is not going to be showing Kingdom Hearts 3 at E3, at all. I do hope to god that this statement is false....PLEASE NOMURA! PLEASE!

Anyways, if you have seen the newest KHII.5 trailer, it teases a bit for KH3. The two people speaking, one of which is confirmed to be a Young Xehanort. This is what they say:

Xehanort: "Have you heard of the ancient Keyblade War? Many years ago, Keyblade Wielders started a war over the ownership of Light."

Unknown: "Yep, the Master loves telling that story."

Xehanort: "Then i take it you also know of the "Lost Masters"?"

Unknown: "Nope, where'd you hear about that?"

Xehanort: " 'On that land shall Darkness prevail and Light expire.' But you knew that, didn't you?"

Now the unknown voice COULD be a Young Eraqus. Who do you think the unknown voice is? What role do you think the "Lost Masters" play in the story? What role do you think that Xehanort's master plays in the story? And most importantly, what do you think about KH# not being shown at E3?

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I don't know how much truth IMDb holds, but here are some new characters we could expect to see in KH 3.

Kida
Vincent Valentine
Jim Hawkins
Lightning Farron
Kuzco

I haven't seen the newest trailer. I'll have to check it out. And as for Kingdom Hearts not being shown at E3, I'm not bothered by it. sweatdrop

Ghost Buster

28,850 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
x Karurie x
I don't know how much truth IMDb holds, but here are some new characters we could expect to see in KH 3.

Kida
Vincent Valentine
Jim Hawkins
Lightning Farron
Kuzco

I haven't seen the newest trailer. I'll have to check it out. And as for Kingdom Hearts not being shown at E3, I'm not bothered by it. sweatdrop

Kuzco? In KH3? That brings up way too many questions... But a chance to see Yzma and Kronk in the next game? Sign me up!!!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Kitsune Shogun Shiddo
x Karurie x

Kida
Vincent Valentine
Jim Hawkins
Lightning Farron
Kuzco

Kuzco? In KH3? That brings up way too many questions... But a chance to see Yzma and Kronk in the next game? Sign me up!!!

I'm going to die laughing if Sora and the gang gets turned into llamas. xd
I'm also pretty stoked in seeing Kida. Atlantis is such an underrated Disney film.
x Karurie x

Kida
Vincent Valentine
Jim Hawkins
Lightning Farron
Kuzco

O: JIM?!?!?!?!
******** sign me up please!

Treasure Planet just like Atlantis is really underrated.

Ghost Buster

28,850 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
You know, as soon as they finally release it, there will be a Star Wars zone in the game. Another thought- 1st 3 episodes or 2nd 3 episodes? It is most likely going to be the first 3 episodes. MY BET, it'll mostly be involved with episode 2 so we can have Anakin be an assisting character and a ton of things can happen, or 3rd episode and assistance from Obi Wan and witnessing the decline of Anakin as he becomes Darth Vader. But it'll have A LOT of action, that will fit the style of Kingdom Hearts.

But if it is the the second 3 episodes, it'll definitely be all the episodes together. Because of the little time between each episode in 4, 5, & 6 Star Wars universe, it will work wondrously. And hopefully they'll put more action than what they originally did in the episodes. Run, run, swish lightsaber, run, run, exposition, run, run, chase scene, outruns, character development, things happen happens, return to story, run, run, some fighting, talk talk talk, spaceship fights, etc. As much grief as the sequels get, there is a lot more action and fun things that happen more so than the later episodes.

Thieving Informer

x Karurie x

Kida
Vincent Valentine
Jim Hawkins
Lightning Farron
Kuzco

You know...all of those characters would work extremely well. Kuzco mainly because he's extremely out there and would work well with Sora, Donald, AND Goofy. I've always wanted a Treasure Planet based world cause it could play a huge role in what Xehanort himself wants. Atlantis, i'm unsure if that'll really work, but hey, they could make it work. As far as Vincent in it, FINALLY! And as for Lightning, it could work!

Heroic Fairy

x Karurie x

Kida
Vincent Valentine
Jim Hawkins
Lightning Farron
Kuzco

User ImageDarkness becomes Light...

Maybe Vincent is the one who will give Sora the ability to shoot like we saw in that one trailer. It would make sense. Not to mention AWESOME!!!

...Light falls into DarknessUser Image

Amorous Sentai

x Karurie x

Kida
Vincent Valentine
Jim Hawkins
Lightning Farron
Kuzco

Vincent Valentine .. yes please.
I went crazy with Auron in KH2 and it was cool with Zack in KH:BBS
But Vincent is by far my favorite character in the FF series.

Ghost Buster

28,850 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
x Karurie x
Kitsune Shogun Shiddo
x Karurie x

Kida
Vincent Valentine
Jim Hawkins
Lightning Farron
Kuzco

I'm also pretty stoked in seeing Kida. Atlantis is such an underrated Disney film.

I would not be surprised if it would be like the Lion King stage in KH2 if they can only be animals in that world, because of the events that transpire to cause it to happen. So we might get lion Sora, parrot Donald, and turtle Goofy all over again. Or different animals, because Kuzco kinda trademarked turning into a llama in the movie, who knows what other animal transformations are in Yzma's cabinet.
It seriously is, many interesting and beautiful Disney movies are under-rated. I don't know how many people probably remember A Bug's Life. How about Kingdom Hearts 3 having a Toy Story world? They're pixar, I know, but they're co-produced by Disney.

Thieving Informer

Kitsune Shogun Shiddo
x Karurie x
Kitsune Shogun Shiddo
x Karurie x

Kida
Vincent Valentine
Jim Hawkins
Lightning Farron
Kuzco

I would not be surprised if it would be like the Lion King stage in KH2 if they can only be animals in that world, because of the events that transpire to cause it to happen. So we might get lion Sora, parrot Donald, and turtle Goofy all over again. Or different animals, because Kuzco kinda trademarked turning into a llama in the movie, who knows what other animal transformations are in Yzma's cabinet.
It seriously is, many interesting and beautiful Disney movies are under-rated. I don't know how many people probably remember A Bug's Life. How about Kingdom Hearts 3 having a Toy Story world? They're pixar, I know, but they're co-produced by Disney.

I actually support the idea of those two worlds! XD

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Yeah, I gave up on KH3 being shown when I heard that Square wasn't gonna talk about them :'( Better not to get my hopes up, right?

I found the teaser a biiiit weak, to be honest with you. It was just two guys (who I couldn't really recognize :$ ) talking about the keyblade wars, right? I mean, I think there's more to it, and I think I know what that is but... eh, I was hoping for more ^_^'

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Not showing a game that started development a year ago and avoiding the same mistake they made with Versus XIII? HOW DARE YOU, GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I NEVER PAID YOU.

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
Kitsune Shogun Shiddo
x Karurie x

Kida
Vincent Valentine
Jim Hawkins
Lightning Farron
Kuzco

I would do many things to have a boss fight against Yzma.
I know im not going to have the popular opinion here but does anyone else feel that a Star Wars world in Kingdom Hearts would be just wrong?? I know Kingdom hearts is used to incorporating worlds with different laws and structures, but Star Wars is a Galaxy all its own not just a world. Also i think im still sour that Disney bought Lucas Films and now they have the right to change canon if they felt like it. What do you guys think??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff