Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seven7yumis
Katarael
Seven7yumis
After Dream Drop Distance explained the KH story a bit better, you never know who the playable characters are: Sora, Riku (new keyblade master), Kairi (wants to be a keyblade master too), or maybe even Lea (since he has a keyblade). All I know is that Sora has to help the one's that returned to him: Roxas (Ventus), Xion, etc., and save their friends: Terra, Aqua (if she is still trapped in darkness. Remember, Nobodies do have hearts or else they wouldn't have emotions like roxas did, but xehanort lied to them saying they didn't have hearts.

I hope Roxas, Namine, Xion, can be free from Sora and be their own selves without him. It's kinda sad to be trapped in someone and they have your emotions through you.
What do you guys think about Roxas and Ventus? Do you think they'll be two separate people? I've heard theories that Roxas was actually Ventus's nobody. But other people flat out disagree. I think it would make sense if they combined into one complete person, since Ventus's heart is messed up and he's sort of empty anyway. It would be way less confusing then having two clones run around.

Ventus's will probably get his heart back and all. But Roxas is a made-up name from Xehanort, with ventus's original body form. Then again, all Organizations 13 members have fake names, esp. if you haven't already played birth by sleep. I always thought Ventus/Roxas are the same person.

Birth by sleep should have been the first kingdom hearts game out. Ventus, Lea, Isa are the original names of Roxas, Axel, and Saix. Everything started here and Sora and Riku were just kids.
i always did too.

It makes no sense to me to have two people who are exactly the same running around separately. They look the same and sound the same and wear similar clothes, then why wouldn't they just be the same?? AHHHGH MY BRAIN D: lollll

Thieving Cat

11,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Seven7yumis
xPortgas
Seven7yumis
Ventus's will probably get his heart back and all. But Roxas is a made-up name from Xehanort, with ventus's original body form. Then again, all Organizations 13 members have fake names, esp. if you haven't already played birth by sleep. I always thought Ventus/Roxas are the same person.
Roxas and Ventus are two competently different people, The only reason why they look exactly alike is cause Ventus's damaged Heart laid dormant in Sora, When Sora turned himself into a heartless, A Nobody was created. Since Ventus's Hearts is still in Sora, The nobody was created in Ventus's image.

And the Original 13 all there names aren't really fake, but mixed, with an X added to it.
Lea = Axel.
Sora = Roxas

Seven7yumis
Birth by sleep should have been the first kingdom hearts game out. Ventus, Lea, Isa are the original names of Roxas, Axel, and Saix. Everything started here and Sora and Riku were just kids.

Like i said above, Roxas's original name is Sora.

All game developers do that, they like twisting the plot.
If Tetsuya Nomura wanted, he could make a game about The Key Blades wars,
and tie it to Birth By Sleep.
The Key Blade Wars happened before the events of Birth By Sleep.

Ok....Roxas cease to exist after reuniting with Sora. Yes, I get it all already. Not being obsess with it all but it's my own preference so...whatever. rolleyes If you know so much about this, can you tell about the Bible, why don't you?

Okayyy, I was informing, and Roxas doesn't cease to exist, he's just back with Sora,
He know see's what Sora see's If you played KH2. It shows you.
I know so much about it cause i played the games and knoww
It's called knowledge. wink

So know about Kingdom hearts automatically I gain Knowledge from the Bible???
How does that work. surprised
Windvvaker
I think the old Organization XIII members will play some sort of role and I don't think they're going to be antagonists. Sora, Riku, and Kairi will all have something important to do on their own and as a group. I think there will be a Studio Ghibli world and perhaps a few new Disney locales we haven't seen before. smile (I really hope that Port Royal comes back, I loved that world. xD) Roxas is going to help Sora in some way or another. I think there's going to be a pretty big focus on Riku in this game and I think we'll see a lot more of us playing as Riku and some other key characters such as Kairi and King Mickey. Master Xehanort's plan is going to succeed before he can be stopped. Sora will need some trump card against Master Xehanort.
I've always wondered if they'd to a studio ghibli world. That would be really awesome. I would also like to play more of destiny islands, like the town section of it where all the people live. Maybe we would even see Soras family but I doubt it xD

Shy Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
xPortgas
Seven7yumis
xPortgas
Seven7yumis
Roxas and Ventus are two competently different people, The only reason why they look exactly alike is cause Ventus's damaged Heart laid dormant in Sora, When Sora turned himself into a heartless, A Nobody was created. Since Ventus's Hearts is still in Sora, The nobody was created in Ventus's image.

And the Original 13 all there names aren't really fake, but mixed, with an X added to it.
Lea = Axel.
Sora = Roxas

Seven7yumis

Ok....Roxas cease to exist after reuniting with Sora. Yes, I get it all already. Not being obsess with it all but it's my own preference so...whatever. rolleyes If you know so much about this, can you tell about the Bible, why don't you?

Okayyy, I was informing, and Roxas doesn't cease to exist, he's just back with Sora,

Actually he does for the moment. I think Roxas is his own person, to be honest.
Because you know KH more than the Bible.

Thieving Cat

11,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Katarael
xPortgas
Katarael
xPortgas
Katarael
It would be cool. I hope we have a lot more playable characters, but we probably won't.

So if Kairi has her own story, who do you think will be teamed up with her? Sora has Donald and Goofy, Riku would probably have Mickey, but I can't see Kairi being by herself. That would just be wrong! Lol

I know they'll add a bunch of new things,

You don't necessarily need other people to team up with.
Terra, Aqua, and Ventus went solo. :L

But yea, I can see Kairi being a playable character only when she's near Sora and Riku.

That's true smile

And then there's organization xiii. I wonder if we'll ever see them use their powers again, or if they'll just be background characters?

They will, The Organization 13 was originally created for Master Xehanort.
He needs 13 Pure Darkness's and 7 Pure Lights to re-create the X-Blade.
Thus Organization 13.
yeah, but he's putting together a new organization 13 now. The old one disbanded. I guess I should have been more specific. I meant the original members, like marluxia and demyx and luxord and all of them.

Ohhh, He already did, He's using Siax, Xigbar, and Ansem SoD, Xemnas, And 6 Xehanort's Past selves. all that leaves is the 13th Darkness which remains a mystery, intentionally it was gonna be Sora, But Riku stopped it from happening.

I don't think the Original Organization will have there Nobody Powers,
I know they'll be In the Story tho since they returned to their Bodies! biggrin

Axel is already learning to be a Key blade Wilder. :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thieving Cat

11,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Seven7yumis
xPortgas
Seven7yumis
xPortgas
Seven7yumis

Lea = Axel.
Sora = Roxas

Seven7yumis

Actually he does for the moment. I think Roxas is his own person, to be honest.
Because you know KH more than the Bible.

He is a real person, but doesn't change the fact that he's Sora's Nobody.
I don't know how the Bible got into this convo,
It's like saying I know more about KH than the inside of a PS3 Console...
You're not making any sense Bro. :u

beebee1234cde's Princess

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
I'm kinda hoping we'll see Sora's family, but this entire arc was pretty much about friendship, so maybe the next one will be family or something, since there's an entirely new arc after the game.

Don't they still have to make the HD remix or did they already?

Thieving Cat

11,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
A_Drawn_Angel
I'm kinda hoping we'll see Sora's family, but this entire arc was pretty much about friendship, so maybe the next one will be family or something, since there's an entirely new arc after the game.

I knowwwwwwww, I wonder what their parents know what their doing. xd

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 REmix contains KH 1 Final Mix, KH Re: Chain Of Memories,
and only Cut scenes from KH 358/2 Days later. It'll be Out in Sept. C:

I really hope they release KH 2 Final Mix English Version. >_<

beebee1234cde's Princess

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
xPortgas
A_Drawn_Angel

I knowwwwwwww, I wonder what their parents know what their doing. xd

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 REmix contains KH 1 Final Mix, KH Re: Chain Of Memories,
and only Cut scenes from KH 358/2 Days later. It'll be Out in Sept. C:

I really hope they release KH 2 Final Mix English Version. >_<

They better.
That and BBS for another system besides the PSP, it's become outdated ever since Vita. My dad claims they don't even sell them in stores anymore.

Sora's mom must be putting up missing posters or something by now, remember the 'Sora, dinner's ready' in KH1 before Sora left?

We're not even sure if Sora's mom is married or Riku has parents or anything
I know Kairi's adopted by the mayor

UGH COME ON NOMURA TELL ME BACKGROUND INFO ON THESE THINGS.
xPortgas
Katarael
xPortgas
Katarael
xPortgas
Katarael
It would be cool. I hope we have a lot more playable characters, but we probably won't.

So if Kairi has her own story, who do you think will be teamed up with her? Sora has Donald and Goofy, Riku would probably have Mickey, but I can't see Kairi being by herself. That would just be wrong! Lol

I know they'll add a bunch of new things,

You don't necessarily need other people to team up with.
Terra, Aqua, and Ventus went solo. :L

But yea, I can see Kairi being a playable character only when she's near Sora and Riku.

That's true smile

And then there's organization xiii. I wonder if we'll ever see them use their powers again, or if they'll just be background characters?

They will, The Organization 13 was originally created for Master Xehanort.
He needs 13 Pure Darkness's and 7 Pure Lights to re-create the X-Blade.
Thus Organization 13.
yeah, but he's putting together a new organization 13 now. The old one disbanded. I guess I should have been more specific. I meant the original members, like marluxia and demyx and luxord and all of them.

Ohhh, He already did, He's using Siax, Xigbar, and Ansem SoD, Xemnas, And 6 Xehanort's Past selves. all that leaves is the 13th Darkness which remains a mystery, intentionally it was gonna be Sora, But Riku stopped it from happening.

I don't think the Original Organization will have there Nobody Powers,
I know they'll be In the Story tho since they returned to their Bodies! biggrin

Axel is already learning to be a Key blade Wilder. :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it seemed like Lea had his powers though. Then again he just threw around his chackrams in 3D, they didn't really show him exploding things.

But it would be so freaking awesome if they did have their powers. Either way though, I'm sure it'll still be an awesome game.
A_Drawn_Angel

yeah, that's true, it kinda doesn't go with the theme xD

beebee1234cde's Princess

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
I'm assuming the 7 lights are probably

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Aqua
Terra(?)
Ventus
and then perhaps Lea
What about Mickey? He seems more light-ish then some of the others.

Thieving Cat

11,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
A_Drawn_Angel
I'm assuming the 7 lights are probably

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Aqua
Terra(?)
Ventus
and then perhaps Lea

Lea, Ventus, and Aqua are for sure Pure Light,
Terra Is probably Pure Darkness..
But that's just me. 3nodding

If Not Terra, I wonder who's the 7th...

Thieving Cat

11,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Katarael
What about Mickey? He seems more light-ish then some of the others.

You're Right... hes probably the 7th Light. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces