Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Wife

16,565 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Divorced 100
I can't get over the fact that developers and even the CEO's of Sony smashed Xbox. I died of laughter, and loved how they got away with it. Sure, everyone's a little sketchy about the PS+ needed to play online, but I heard something while they were talking about hooking two systems together wirelessly, now I could be wrong about that. Plus as low as $5 a month, or buying a yearly subscription and settling at that. But some folks rarely go online, I know I don't. Sorry to say, but gamer's nowadays aren't very polite to the girl gamer crowd. I've had my experiences and I'm tightlipped about it.

If you guys got that notice in your inbox about preordering, go do it! Put five bucks down on it and slowly keep going in and putting money down, we've got until the fall for the system. By then, it's paid off. Those who are working, you'll notice you get paid three times in August. Best time to put down a payment. Not to mention that on launch we get great titles, and with Plus we get more for free. Hopefully we get more storage space aside from the 8gigabites of RAM and Four dual core processors in there.

Don't know about you guys, but Versus XIII looked pretty bad a** and groundbreaking.

Lonely Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
If Versus XII fails, I feel like Square Enix will be done for in terms of the FF series.

Mythical Wife

16,565 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Divorced 100
Azaux
If Versus XII fails, I feel like Square Enix will be done for in terms of the FF series.

I second that, I've been waiting for it and now we have a Japanese trailer for it, but it's something!
Yeah, Square would let the whole community down. And now XV is in the works?
Dear god.

Lonely Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
Lillith Wolff
Azaux

I second that, I've been waiting for it and now we have a Japanese trailer for it, but it's something!
Yeah, Square would let the whole community down. And now XV is in the works?
Dear god.

I will admit, I'm hella excited for the X remake, I love Tidus and X, it was a great game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff