Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
What do you all think that Nintendo is going to announce?

Sweet Shade

Not sure, but no doubt they'll talk about Pokemon at the very least.

Fallen Prophet

7,965 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
The new smash bros is gonna bomb e3 by far wink

Star Champion

pokemon x y news

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Nintendo has it easy, their franchises are so well known all they needed to do is announce a new Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, etc and they'd be making the money in no time.

Fallen Prophet

7,965 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
AdvanceEX
Nintendo has it easy, their franchises are so well known all they needed to do is announce a new Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, etc and they'd be making the money in no time.

very true i think that metroid in 1080p and the new smash bros are the markets seller oh and pikmin three

Original Survivor

All they need is to show some epic clips from the new HD Zelda, Mario, and Smash Bros and they'll own. Also I hope they make some epic Metroid game not like Other M.

I'll be watching it live, my body is ready, they better not disappoint.

Fallen Prophet

7,965 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Lei_Trigar
All they need is to show some epic clips from the new HD Zelda, Mario, and Smash Bros and they'll own. Also I hope they make some epic Metroid game not like Other M.

yeah im sure they wont but i like other M reminds me of the classics where there were more story and its more about samus

Original Survivor

Insanity Knights
Lei_Trigar

yeah im sure they wont but i like other M reminds me of the classics where there were more story and its more about samus

I'm sure the old players liked it cause of the classic style it used, my first Metroid game was Prime and I throughly enjoyed them, I played Corruption till I got everything in the game and even had a near record speed run done. So I was expecting something like that in Other M. I think most were which is why it didn't sell as good as the Prime games did. Recently I have downloaded all the old classic Metroid games and I plan to beat them at some point.. I have so many games I need to play isn't not even funny! XD I don't get when people whine about no games out there. gonk

Fallen Prophet

7,965 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Lei_Trigar
Insanity Knights
Lei_Trigar

I'm sure the old players liked it cause of the classic style it used, my first Metroid game was Prime and I throughly enjoyed them, I played Corruption till I got everything in the game and even had a near record speed run done. So I was expecting something like that in Other M. I think most were which is why it didn't sell as good as the Prime games did. Recently I have downloaded all the old classic Metroid games and I plan to beat them at some point.. I have so many games I need to play isn't not even funny! XD I don't get when people whine about no games out there. gonk

make a playthrough for em make it more worth doing and calms down the rafe quite erge

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff