Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
man I been waiting for that game for 6 years and kingdom hearts 3 its heaven, ps4 won my heart beat the crap xbone call ambulance Wii-u Wii-u Wii-u

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
when u guys going buy ps4 or xbox one, I am going wait couple years to get cheaper for ps4 but still play my xbox 360 ,and, ps3 to play final fantasy 14 been waiting for that one for couple years

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
1: it's not called Final Fantasy Versus XV, it's just Final Fantasy XV.
2: it will also be available for the Xbox One because Square Enix loves money and has been doing multiplatform for years now.

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
La Pieuvre Inanimee
2: it will also be available for the Xbox One because Square Enix loves money and has been doing multiplatform for years now.
ik sad the x1 doesnt deserve final fantasy xv or kingdom hearts

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
kiicha23
La Pieuvre Inanimee

What's with this fanbase and crying about unimportant news? Square Enix has the right to put THEIR game where they want it. If they want to do multiplatform then they can, period. Saying it "doesn't deserve it" is just being egotistical and illogical, thinking that your side is the more superior side which is massive ignorance. It won't affect your experience with the game seeing that Square Enix hasn't really given priority DLC to any side.

Plus SE's track record for developing games has sucked recently. You have the boring monstrosities known as XIII and XIII-2 and has to constantly fix XIV for terrible reception. Their developing side has actually pushed out good games like Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and so forth.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
La Pieuvre Inanimee

What's with this fanbase and crying about unimportant news? Square Enix has the right to put THEIR game where they want it. If they want to do multiplatform then they can, period. Saying it "doesn't deserve it" is just being egotistical and illogical, thinking that your side is the more superior side which is massive ignorance. It won't affect your experience with the game seeing that Square Enix hasn't really given priority DLC to any side.

Plus SE's track record for developing games has sucked recently. You have the boring monstrosities known as XIII and XIII-2 and has to constantly fix XIV for terrible reception. Their developing side has actually pushed out good games like Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and so forth.

Very true. I kinda want to see Square return to Nintendo a bit. I don't mind them going to XBox (not a fangirl of the system, but I respect it), it actually spreads their fan base a bit more.

I do have to defend 13 for a bit. I actually liked the combat system in it, but it still could have been better. My friend (who is also a Square fanboy) and I agree that they haven't been making the best games lately. He says the last great game they made he played was Kingdom Hearts (original since we were excluding sequels and installments) while I say it's The World Ends With You for what I played.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
kiicha23
when u guys going buy ps4 or xbox one, I am going wait couple years to get cheaper for ps4 but still play my xbox 360 ,and, ps3 to play final fantasy 14 been waiting for that one for couple years

User Image

I need to check out the specs on the PS4 since I have a backwards compatible PS3. Not to mention poor college student here and parents are on Social Security. Not very good in terms of money.

I'm skipping 14 because it's online and, once again, not the best in terms of money right now.

Post style by PhallenPixie

Invisible Informer

8,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm sooooo excited for this game!

Shy Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
kiicha23
La Pieuvre Inanimee

Ikr, it doesn't have the privilege to have such precious graphics games from Square Enix. Although they should put them on Ps Vita as well or I'm selling it back. Other than FFx/X-2 Remastered as an incoming game for ps vita.

Invisible Giver

Rubai Sora

Hmm, the specs I believe were released back in Feb. I'm sure if you did some digging you could find them. Not sure about the backwards compatibility, but seeing the current trend, I doubt it. For the moment I don't mind snaging a non-BC PS3 'cause I still have a functioning PS2.

But yes, we've been waiting for too long wading through the waifu crap that was XIII and XIII-2. Sure the games were pretty and the battle system was somewhat good, but it wasn't worth the time nor the money to play that game. Stale story and gameplay put me off. Not to mention a lack of open world and free exploration that I grew to love over the years with the other FF games (excluding XI and XIV). As for KH 3. I'll need to see more. The second dropped the ball for me and all the subesquent fillers were just not up to par with the first one. Graphics wise did see what I liked from the teaser (might hunt for a trailer if there is one), but I need to see gameplay. I'm somewhat surprised, but not surprised that no one is mentioning the new Metal Gear Solid game; The Phantom Pain or Transistor, which comes from the same developers as Basation.

I don't really care if it's exclusive to one console or another. If it grows the fan-base then that's great. More people to converse with about the game. I really don't see it as a detrement to SE. Though they are their own worst enemies when it comes to certain things, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff