Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Vampire

13,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
So am I still waiting?

OMFG.

I am literally like. Internally screaming.

I wasn't able to watch E3 live because I was at school, so I watched them on YouTube instead...

Assassin's Creed Unity...

I've been a huge fan of the Assassin's Creed games (I have played AC, ACII, ACB, and ACIV: BF, and yet to get ACR and ACIII for the storyline). I had a feeling that it would be on the French Revolution, as it was a very popular topic by fellow fans. I was amazed at the gameplay, graphics, and motion. It's very smooth; I suppose they really outdone it because Frenchies... (I really hope they have baguettes lying around)

Far Cry 4...

Honestly, I've never played the original Far Cry nor Far Cry 2 (I've watched gameplays of them) but I have played and finished Far Cry 3. It's a very fun FPS; your usual white guy fantasy. I like how Far Cry 4 is not set in an island but it still keeps that exotic feel, even though it's in the Himalayas. I also like how the gameplay is not very different from Far Cry 3, so it'll be easier for those who have played FC3 (like me). Dude, you can place C4 on an oil drum, kick it and surprise bomb your enemies below you! That's awesome!

I'm really happy that they have been released before Black Friday. I'm really hoping to get those two games (I bought my ACIV: BF on Black Friday, for $40 instead of $60).

For this world to stop hating?
Unity looked pretty cool. When it comes out for PC I seriously hope someone makes a Mod that changes all of the battles sounds to "And I'm Javert." As awesome it was to watch the trailer and bits of gameplay half the time I had Les Mis running in my head.

Evader

I am actually excited for both of these games. I have already paid them off, due to the downsizing of my gaming collection. Oh well. I wish November was already here.
Both look good i cant wait to see what else the games will have added into them.
When i heard that Assassin's creed unity will come out for only the new generation, i was kinda shocked! sad
I mean common i've played all the assassin's creed series,and i'm a ac fan, and now is it for the ps4? and (xboxone)
I would like to buy a new console, but it's hard for someone whos saving for a new car >.>
Well next time more luck i hope...?

IRL Vampire

13,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
DirtySmuggler

So am I still waiting?

Assassin's Creed Unity is also coming out for the PC though, so if you have a nice computer with a pretty good graphics card, there's a possibility you can get it for sale on Steam, like a Black Friday sale (since the game is coming out in October).

Tomo Kaneko
DirtySmuggler

So am I still waiting?

Assassin's Creed Unity is also coming out for the PC though, so if you have a nice computer with a pretty good graphics card, there's a possibility you can get it for sale on Steam, like a Black Friday sale (since the game is coming out in October).

OMG totally forgot! <3
Now i don't have to skip this year<33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out