SIDNEH's Fav

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
BlJAN
its about to be my fave trilogy next to mass effect

I came to Bioware through Dragon Age, but yeah, the Mass Effect series is also very awesome. 3nodding Bioware knows how to hit you right in the feels better than anyone I know, and it hurts so good. ♥

Hunter

Sunegami
BlJAN
its about to be my fave trilogy next to mass effect

I came to Bioware through Dragon Age, but yeah, the Mass Effect series is also very awesome. 3nodding Bioware knows how to hit you right in the feels better than anyone I know, and it hurts so good. ♥

I really don't find people who like dragon age as much as me very often.

I've been tracking Inquisition for like 7 months now.

SIDNEH's Fav

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
BlJAN

It's one of my top favorite RPGs. The story and the world in general are just amazing. ♥

I still haven't had a chance to play DAII yet, but I'm trying to convince my husband to let me buy a copy from our local Exchange ($7! How could you say no??). It looks pretty awesome, despite all the negative press some fans tend to give it.

I have all the Inquisition concept art saved on my laptop (and am using the Dalish aravel as my Chrome background). I've been following a lot of tumblr blogs with Dragon Age information, too.

Aaand I just realized it's almost 1 in the morning. I need to get to bed. X3 Goodnight!

Hunter

Sunegami
BlJAN

It's one of my top favorite RPGs. The story and the world in general are just amazing. ♥

I still haven't had a chance to play DAII yet, but I'm trying to convince my husband to let me buy a copy from our local Exchange ($7! How could you say no??). It looks pretty awesome, despite all the negative press some fans tend to give it.

I have all the Inquisition concept art saved on my laptop (and am using the Dalish aravel as my Chrome background). I've been following a lot of tumblr blogs with Dragon Age information, too.

Aaand I just realized it's almost 1 in the morning. I need to get to bed. X3 Goodnight!

omg
i'll mail you mine if he says no
it wasn't as good as Origins story wise, but hot damn the combat was so much better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff