E3 aint saving that s**t
I can second that

Fallen Prophet

7,965 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
XxAce_DetectivexX
All i have heard from people is that Xbox consoles suck, but i hear this from people in real life. Plus i do not know many gamers. I am sure that their are plenty of Xbox fans. But everything is about graphics and graphics don't win everything

and this is why the wii u wins this year

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Insanity Knights
XxAce_DetectivexX
All i have heard from people is that Xbox consoles suck, but i hear this from people in real life. Plus i do not know many gamers. I am sure that their are plenty of Xbox fans. But everything is about graphics and graphics don't win everything

and this is why the wii u wins this year

Wait a minute.
Now I am hearing two things
I hear Wii u wasn't successful
I don't even want the damn thing
If you saw Sony's conference last night, then you know that was the final nail to Xbone's coffin.

Dangerous Loiterer

iGottaCatchEmAII
If you saw Sony's conference last night, then you know that was the final nail to Xbone's coffin.
I love how they only really had to say, 'It just isn't the Xbone' and people gave them a standing ovation.
Neither the Xbox nor the PS4 will have backwards compatability, so no one can complain about that if they are picking a favorite console because the Wii-U is the only one with that. The PS4 is going to be ~$100 cheaper than the Xbox One ($400 for PS4) and comes with more than just the Xbox, which only comes out with the Kinect and an HDMI cable.

I hate Sony, but Sony wins the Xbox/PS fight. But overall, I still like my Wii-U. Still more powerful than the PS4.
Caerthakatha
iGottaCatchEmAII
I love how they only really had to say, 'It just isn't the Xbone' and people gave them a standing ovation.

"That guy? Nah, ******** that guy. We're PS4."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces