Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

My wife got the new Streetpass update, looks really nice, kinda lame you have to pay for the new games, still debating if I'll get them once I get the update..

Also, the update has killed the use of her streetpass.. Nintendo knows about it and I hope they patch it soon.

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Had one gave it to mistreated nephew
Who wanted one 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Umm. I barely get streetpasses from people who have puzzle pieces, so I just have 300some out of 500some (I haven't started every puzzle). I use walking points to get a lot of puzzle pieces.

For Find Mii, I recently started Find Mii 2.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Lei_Trigar
Malomy
Lei_Trigar
Malomy
Lei_Trigar
Malomy

Huh. That explains how that Nintendo lady got in my plaza, but didn't actually give me any puzzle pieces.

Yeah, the Swapnote Miis show up in the Plaza as well, they usually aren't holding their most recent software played either.

I had noticed that. It's kinda odd, actually. I wonder why they don't have recent titles played?

I guess cause its not an official 'tag' just someone you meet via online or spotpass (swapnote). Either way its cool, the more in the Plaza the closer I get to a couple Accomplishments, also the limit is 3000 in the Plaza and 9999 Tags which I don't think I'll get before the next Nintendo handheld comes out. XD

Haha, I don't think I'll ever reach that limit either, but hopefully, I'll get all the puzzle pieces before the next console comes out. lol

Its sad because there is an Accomplishment for hitting that 9999 tag... I don't know how that's even possible unless you get 100 a day! gonk

I think I've gotten 100 in a day a couple times, but that is back when I was going to cons...
Lei_Trigar
He So Flawless
I haven't been going to E3 because I wasn't invited but I have oddly streetpassed special mii's on my way to work since I drive pass the convention center along with a lot of people.

Nice, I've never actually tagged anyone while driving, the only special Mii's I've gotten were from Spotpass, think I have about 6 now maybe 7. I've been to the Zelda Orchestra Concert twice and both times I couldn't keep up with all the tags, it must be nuts there at E3 near the Nintendo booths. burning_eyes

Ah how lucky!
I never got to go to that.
And I bet it is, you'd have to keep checking your streetpass so you can get everyone.
That's how it is in conventions or gatherings like in AX where I expect to get a whole bunch more.

Friendly Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Love my 3DS heart

Ruthless Raider

11,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Lei_Trigar
iSora-Sama
Lei_Trigar
iSora-Sama
Lei_Trigar
iSora-Sama

I have 7 too~ just 3 more for that accomplishment! XD

And yes, through the internet... And we're added! biggrin

Lol I didnt....... emotion_awesome

I like how all the E3 Miis have Luigi's hat on.

Got your swapnote, wish I could draw like that. sweatdrop

User Image

Current addiction
&
Obsession:

User Image

Yay! It's alright. The more you practice, the better you become. c:

U-Kiss
&
Super Junior o 3o

Original Survivor

iSora-Sama
Lei_Trigar
iSora-Sama
Lei_Trigar
iSora-Sama

User Image

Current addiction
&
Obsession:

User Image

lol, ok! XD

And it's the year of Luigi! Why not? XD

U-Kiss
&
Super Junior o 3o

Got your swapnote, wish I could draw like that. sweatdrop

Original Survivor

digihearts35
This is awesome! I am close to beating Find Mii for the first time!

Congrats! When I first played it I thought it was awesome, and it still is, I wonder what the next update will bring us for Find Mii 3... If we get one.

Original Survivor

psychoprincess16
Yes I love it too! I've been trying to complete the Animal Crossing puzzle.

It is exciting, I got a whole row of just those E3 Miis. razz

Original Survivor

Malomy
Lei_Trigar
Malomy
Lei_Trigar
Malomy

Huh. That explains how that Nintendo lady got in my plaza, but didn't actually give me any puzzle pieces.

Yeah, the Swapnote Miis show up in the Plaza as well, they usually aren't holding their most recent software played either.

I had noticed that. It's kinda odd, actually. I wonder why they don't have recent titles played?

I guess cause its not an official 'tag' just someone you meet via online or spotpass (swapnote). Either way its cool, the more in the Plaza the closer I get to a couple Accomplishments, also the limit is 3000 in the Plaza and 9999 Tags which I don't think I'll get before the next Nintendo handheld comes out. XD

Haha, I don't think I'll ever reach that limit either, but hopefully, I'll get all the puzzle pieces before the next console comes out. lol

Its sad because there is an Accomplishment for hitting that 9999 tag... I don't know how that's even possible unless you get 100 a day! gonk

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
This is awesome! I am close to beating Find Mii for the first time!

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Yes I love it too! I've been trying to complete the Animal Crossing puzzle.

Ruthless Raider

11,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Lei_Trigar
iSora-Sama
Lei_Trigar
iSora-Sama
Lei_Trigar
iSora-Sama

Lol you should go ninja and turn it on. razz

Sure thing, here's my # 2105-8763-2934 name Lei_Trigar

Also, I might not reply to swapnotes often but I always check them when I see it glowing. smile

User Image

Current addiction
&
Obsession:

User Image

lol, ok! XD

And it's the year of Luigi! Why not? XD

U-Kiss
&
Super Junior o 3o

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Lei_Trigar
Malomy
Lei_Trigar
Malomy
Lei_Trigar
Malomy

Wait, you can get street pass tags by playing Mario Kart 7?o.O

They don't count as actual 'Tags' they just show up in the plaza and when you click on them it just says 'Met via Invitation'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff