Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Capitalist

I heard that there will be a lot of new games for the 3DS, but the one I reeeaally want them to talk about is Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles. /mouthfoam

What other games is everyone hyped for?
I hope they show a trailer or at least give us more info on the upcoming Super Smash Bros. game

Unbeatable Hunter

Kingdom Hearts 3DS (Dream Drop Distance)

Kingdom Hearts + The World Ends With You = DO WANT!!!

Dapper Dabbler

10,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Paper Mario 3DS is the one I am absolutely crazy over. This game is honestly one of main reasons I got a 3DS!!! whee

Naughty Moonwalker

I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. I'm more than happy that FF finally got music game!
Zaksie
Paper Mario 3DS is the one I am absolutely crazy over. This game is honestly one of main reasons I got a 3DS!!! whee

I had totally forgotten about Paper Mario! eek

I'm looking forward to Rune Factory 4 more than everything else, TBH. Also hoping they'll announce a remake of either Majora's Mask or ALttP, though the chances are very, VERY slim...

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
pikmin 3 and luigis mansion and hopefully super smash bros and some zelda and mario games

Lonely Exhibitionist

Animal Crossing 3DS. And Wii U hopefully.

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
They keep teasing us with Zelda images here and there in their videos and presentations so far. I'm really hoping they show something more than a teaser later on today, both for the Wii U and for the 3DS.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
Virtue's Last Reward, though I'm not sure if that's being showcased or not...

Beloved Nerd

Zelda: Majora's Mask 3Ds please~
Though, I think Nintendo said something about wanting to make another Zelda game before remaking Majora's Mask.
But hot damn is my mouth drooling for Majora's Mask.

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
I'd be pretty excited if they make a new zelda game, or a remake of majora's mask. thing is I dont feel like buying a 3DS just for a game.. even though zelda is certainly worth it.. hmm.. nah.

and maybe some super smash bros game would be nice. but then again, i dont feel like buying some nintendo console just for one game. im pretty happy with my xbox!~

Bashful Fox

20,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
I also want to hear about Professor Layton and the mask of miracles emotion_kirakira

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I hope they show a new Super Smash Bros. Universe trailer whee

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
To be honest, there isn't any one in particular I'm excited for. I'm just looking forward to their presentation in general. Besides, it's yet another year we haven't been invited to E3. cat_emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff