Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ugh! That's uber gay!
sir dark light
Everlasting Radiance
I think this game just fell off the face of the Earth.

There is not even a single reason that it should not have shown up at E3 in some shape or form.

I am very worried right now. It doesn't make any sense at all.
They talked about Animal Crossing in a Nintendo Direct video less then 2 months ago. Luigi's mansion 2 had no new info on it til now.

Yet at the last two E3s AC appeared on the website afterwards with a trailer and screenshots.

We'd still get more of that no matter what. The Nintendo Direct information can no longer be considered accurate. There's no way they would neglect showing a Fall release game. That would be incredibly stupid of them. Something has happened.
Super Stardom
sir dark light
Probably be at the Tokyo Game Show
That's quite the gamble, if they expect it in the fall, because TGS is September 20th.
It could be and October release

Lonely Exhibitionist

sir dark light
Super Stardom
sir dark light
Probably be at the Tokyo Game Show
That's quite the gamble, if they expect it in the fall, because TGS is September 20th.
It could be and October release
It's not like game companies to do that. They like to build up hype, hence the release date for New super mario bros 2.

Lonely Exhibitionist

Everlasting Radiance
sir dark light
Everlasting Radiance

There is not even a single reason that it should not have shown up at E3 in some shape or form.

They talked about Animal Crossing in a Nintendo Direct video less then 2 months ago. Luigi's mansion 2 had no new info on it til now.

Yet at the last two E3s AC appeared on the website afterwards with a trailer and screenshots.

We'd still get more of that no matter what. The Nintendo Direct information can no longer be considered accurate. There's no way they would neglect showing a Fall release game. That would be incredibly stupid of them. Something has happened.
Agreed
Fluff Mage Kaede

The game was one of the first Nintendo 3DS games announced back in 2010(?) and up to this
point we haven't even heard of a solid release date.

Since you haven't played the first 3 games it makes it hard to explain, but AC3D
is a huge step for the series in terms of visuals, gameplay, etc...

People are just disappointed that we've heard so little of the game and that Nintendo
didn't even acknowledge the game in today's presentation. :/

Lonely Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm disappointed. It was the main game I was looking forward to for the LONGEST time. I'm not saying that there wasn't anything else that looked fun to play. It just gets kind of annoying that they mention it so early, only to still not mention anything about it at all recently.
Everlasting Radiance
sir dark light
Everlasting Radiance

As of Now its still a Fall release game for Japan. and 2012 for everyone else. Then again maybe animal crossing has became the new earthbound.

Feral Warrior

If it's coming out in the fall in japan, of course it wouldn't be available here in 2012.
Localization takes time.

Feral Warrior

Civia
I'm disappointed. It was the main game I was looking forward to for the LONGEST time. I'm not saying that there wasn't anything else that looked fun to play. It just gets kind of annoying that they mention it so early, only to still not mention anything about it at all recently.
I'm assuming they're having a lot of technical problems with it, since they're not really disclosing a lot information about it this year.
MURKR0W
If it's coming out in the fall in japan, of course it wouldn't be available here in 2012.
Localization takes time.

Animal Crossing Wild World and City Folk came out very close to their Japanese releases. That isn't the issue.

MURKR0W
Civia
I'm assuming they're having a lot of technical problems with it, since they're not really disclosing a lot information about it this year.

Yet until this E3 Animal Crossing was getting more attention than both Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2 combined.

Feral Warrior

Everlasting Radiance
MURKR0W
Localization takes time.

Animal Crossing Wild World and City Folk came out very close to their Japanese releases. That isn't the issue.
MURKR0W
Civia

Yet until this E3 Animal Crossing was getting more attention than both Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2 combined.
Of course it got more attention, it's animal crossing.
it's a very fun game.
MURKR0W
Everlasting Radiance
MURKR0W
Localization takes time.

MURKR0W
Civia

Of course it got more attention, it's animal crossing.
it's a very fun game.

I meant attention by Nintendo themselves. Animal Crossing was shown at Nintendo Direct in April, whereas Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion had been missing since Fall or E3 of 2011.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
There's only one thing I can say to all of this; when Nintendo finally does decide to open the info gates and start letting us in on the news about upcoming big-name releases, expect the info to come in a FLUDD.{Sorry; had to make the joke even though it's bad. emotion_awesome ]
They've had enough time to get all this info built up into a nice big basin that's just begging to be dumped to drown us all.

iMimic's Wife

Sparkly Fairy

7,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Super Stardom
milktea_17
Ugh, so disappointing. =___=
Why you do this Nintendo? gonk
This is the one reason I bought a 3DS. Still not out.
Me too. I was so dissapointed last night when I saw AC wasn't on there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff