Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
snapxdragon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That just made my morning. cx

Generous Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
XScary RainbowX
>_< picking up my reserved copy from Gamestop at 10am tomorrow morning! biggrin

The mall here doesn't open until 12 and I work so I can't get mine until 3. sad

Generous Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Anikraze
Wasian538
I have OoT for the Nintendo GC, which comes with the 8 bit original, adventure of link, and MM. I've been occupied enough with that.
Exactly, and that pwned this. It had every zelda game that was on console. it even had a windwaker demo before it came out. This remake is a shitty cash-in.

The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition only had 4 games from the console. A Link To The Past was on console before it was re-released on the Gameboy Advance as a handheld game. That's all they're doing with OoT is making it a handheld game. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.
pretty soon im gettiing toon link for my 3ds
Madness In A Paper Bag
So I can safely say I'm not the only person that has an unhealthy obsession for Zelda? =)

heel no you arnt!!
smile I got my copy! Have been playing it all day, I'm at the part where I got the letter from Zelda, and I'm starting the death mountain part! I'm so glad its a handheld! The graphics are awesome!

Anyone heard of the Free Soundtrack offer from club nintendo? I've been having issues with it.

Diligent Student

Hey, Zelda fans! Guess what?!! I got OoT 3D for 3DS, today!! A lot if teens and adults bought OoT 3D at GameStop. But I got in earlier. Woohooo!! Wal-Mart or Target hasn't establish shelves in game section, but GameStop are already have OoT 3D behind the clerk. Ask them if they have it or not.

Diligent Student

snapxdragon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Right on, girl! *high-five*

Diligent Student

XScary RainbowX
smile I got my copy! Have been playing it all day, I'm at the part where I got the letter from Zelda, and I'm starting the death mountain part! I'm so glad its a handheld! The graphics are awesome!

Anyone heard of the Free Soundtrack offer from club nintendo? I've been having issues with it.

Same here, girl. I already register my OoT 3D in Nintendo Club to get free Zelda Soundtrack edition. They'll send a shipment to my home in a week. blaugh

Generous Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
FINALLY got off work. About to head to the mall to pick up my copy. Bbs.
Manny80
XScary RainbowX

Same here, girl. I already register my OoT 3D in Nintendo Club to get free Zelda Soundtrack edition. They'll send a shipment to my home in a week. blaugh

Well, when I was registering it...and answered the survey and all that, I was typing my address in ( this was all done via phones internet browser) and i accidently hit the back button, and now im locked out of the offer. I can't apply the shipping information and i cant re-type the pin. I've tried calling Nintendo but they are super busy...Got any suggestions of how to fix this?

Diligent Student

XScary RainbowX
Manny80
XScary RainbowX

Well, when I was registering it...and answered the survey and all that, I was typing my address in ( this was all done via phones internet browser) and i accidently hit the back button, and now im locked out of the offer. I can't apply the shipping information and i cant re-type the pin. I've tried calling Nintendo but they are super busy...Got any suggestions of how to fix this?

Your shipment address is locate in your account setting at the bottom of the page.

Invisible Werewolf

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm super excited for the new ocarina of time on 3DS!! but then I realized, why should I buy a new system and game when I'm never going to use the 3DS(except for the one game) and I already have the original game also....just because it has better graphics? eh, saving my money for skyward sword and other new games!! doesn't the 3DS screw up your vision if you play it constantly for more than 30 min... Something about straining your eyes for long periods of time or something..It's no good. xd in a few weeks your eyes will be like burning_eyes
not ripping into nintendo or anything. lol I practically worship the company!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff