Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
So, I'm happy to say that I've preordered Ocarina of Time 3D and that I purchased Link's Awakening DX from the shop. I'm gonna completely Zeldafy my 3DS until it explodes. Let's discuss this. Gogogo.

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Link's Awakening was the first Zelda game I ever owned. I didn't get to play it right away though because my Dad grabbed ahold of it and he proceeded to play it for the next year xd Great game

Diligent Student

I own Link's Awakening DX for GameBoy Color system. So, I bought it from eShop. Heheheh!! I already pre-ordered Ocarina of Time 3D at GameStop and I'll gonna pick it up on Sunday!!! Wooooh!!! By the way, I already own Ocarina of Time for N64, too! They're epic!

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I cant wait for OoT 3D! I used to play it at the daycare I went to when I was little, and when it came out on the virtual console for Wii, I got it right away. I can't to wait to play it in 3D!

Generous Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
So I can safely say I'm not the only person that has an unhealthy obsession for Zelda? =)
yep thos games are one of my all time favorites but i dont think i am going to get legendof zelda oc of time for bthe 3ds cause i already beat it on the n64
Madness In A Paper Bag
So I can safely say I'm not the only person that has an unhealthy obsession for Zelda? =)

Of course not!

I ordered the game, despite not having a 3DS.
Don't worry, your def not alone with the Zelda obsession. I've ordered myself a copy as well~ 8D
Can't wait to play!

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'll just buy it first day. Do you get anything for pre-ordering?

Generous Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mesonoxianic
Don't worry, your def not alone with the Zelda obsession. I've ordered myself a copy as well~ 8D
Can't wait to play!

You should give me your DS friendcode. =)

Generous Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
AzureHydra
I'll just buy it first day. Do you get anything for pre-ordering?

I don't think you do. I merely perordered it because it's my all time favorite of the Zelda series. I also heard that Nintendo is only making a limited number of them for now, and with how fast they're going to disappear, I wanted my copy. I'm not sure if that's true though.

Generous Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hylian Warrior
Madness In A Paper Bag

Of course not!

That's awesome haha. If you manage to get a hold of a 3DS, give me your friendcode!

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sadly, lack of funds are holding me back from fulfilling my passion for Zelda....
Madness In A Paper Bag
Hylian Warrior
Madness In A Paper Bag

Of course not!

That's awesome haha. If you manage to get a hold of a 3DS, give me your friendcode!

Haha sure xD

I'm lucky I just made a ton of money from some sketches I did, so I actually might just be able to get the 3DS sooner than I thought :>

Generous Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hylian Warrior
Madness In A Paper Bag
Hylian Warrior
Madness In A Paper Bag

Of course not!

Haha sure xD

I'm lucky I just made a ton of money from some sketches I did, so I actually might just be able to get the 3DS sooner than I thought :>

Only about $270.00 bro. I had the cash on hand from when I graduated in May. My original plan was to save up for a laptop, but when I saw OoT3D in the store and how soon it was to be released, I went that route.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff