Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield 3, CoD Modern Warfare 3, Gears of War 3, ArmA III, Serious Sam 3, Farcry 3, Uncharted 3...
Am I missing any?
mass effect 3
All on the same systems.

Typical, really. Sony and Microsoft aren't even trying anymore and are just trying to keep old flames alive.
neovempyr
mass effect 3

YESSS! Mass Effect 3! I knew I was forgetting something. Thanks.

Hylian Warrior
All on the same systems.

Typical, really. Sony and Microsoft aren't even trying anymore and are just trying to keep old flames alive.

Well, hey, making a new console isn't easy, but they'll do it eventually. I wouldn't worry about it.
M. the Gamer
neovempyr
mass effect 3

no problem man, i can't wait for it, i mean i guess you could count sims 3 pets, but there is already sims three but the 3 is still in the title
Oh, there's also F.E.A.R. 3!
Hylian Warrior
All on the same systems.

Yah but they still are keeping the gamers around which is better than having everyone complain about keeping old flames alive! by "keeping the old flames alive" you rejuvenate the old gamers, and allow new gamers to become amazed AHA
Hylian Warrior

Because Nintendo is so innovative, aren't they?

x-Vixenia-x's Princess

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
It;s the year of the trilogies, i'm not sure about all the games, but i know Mass Effect was always planned to have 3 games.

And honestly i don't know why everyone is so upset about all this, if there good games, and if all these "3" turn out to be good games then does it really matter?

(Maybe the 3's have to do with it be E"3" jj)
Undead Honey Cake
And honestly i don't know why everyone is so upset about all this, if there good games, and if all these "3" turn out to be good games then does it really matter?

I just think it's a cool coincidence.

Nobody in the world actually thinks sequels are a bad thing in any way. Not even the posters on /v/. They just say they do for the sake of trolling.

Bashful Prophet

Assassin's Creed 3?

8,125 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
if only valve could count to 3, or even be there for that fact User Image , but pikmin 3 will be enough for me

Greedy Grabber

M. the Gamer
Undead Honey Cake

I just think it's a cool coincidence.

Nobody in the world actually thinks sequels are a bad thing in any way. Not even the posters on /v/. They just say they do for the sake of trolling.
I don't know. It seems a little disheartening that there seems to be such a lack of new IPs at this year's E3. I'm still going to enjoy these games, but I can't say I'm not a little bothered that we're seeing the essentially the same games again.
M. the Gamer
neovempyr
mass effect 3

Hylian Warrior
All on the same systems.

Well, hey, making a new console isn't easy, but they'll do it eventually. I wouldn't worry about it.
I'd like to point out that as of now, Bioware's Mass Effect series is not being milked and is solid. While with CoD, they'll keep milking it, but the games are well made enough so that they can.

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dungeon Siege 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items