Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Warlord

11,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
For example, release dates, etc. Has anything been said about it since I can't afford good television and actually watch it?

Edit;

Golden Genius

i CLEARLY do not understand why people hate the FFXIII-2 thingy, as it is supposed to be better than the first one.

What I do not understand as well, is the fact that FFXIII Versus gets so much attention and I wonder why? People get so hyped about it that its weird o.o dont get me wrong, I love FFXIII and im looking forward to it, but why hating on the other game?! D<

and um not there re no news yet about FFXIII Versus o:

Fuzzy Warlord

11,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
iRain And Dreams
i CLEARLY do not understand why people hate the FFXIII-2 thingy, as it is supposed to be better than the first one.

What I do not understand as well, is the fact that FFXIII Versus gets so much attention and I wonder why? People get so hyped about it that its weird o.o dont get me wrong, I love FFXIII and im looking forward to it, but why hating on the other game?! D<

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where did I ever tarnish FFXIII-2? I don't see at single statement of me talking bad about it.

The reason why the hype for FFvXIII is high is because it's the longest planned FF ever. It's been in the works for YEARS and I have been watching it's progression for a very, very long time.

Golden Genius

Cresandra
iRain And Dreams

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where did I ever tarnish FFXIII-2? I don't see at single statement of me talking bad about it.

The reason why the hype for FFvXIII is high is because it's the longest planned FF ever. It's been in the works for YEARS and I have been watching it's progression for a very, very long time.

"screw FFXIII-2"?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games