Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I just hope the Plaga virus, i truly didnt like it. They werent real zombies. But i am willing to give it and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon. ^_^

Anxious Bookworm

911child
I just hope the Plaga virus, i truly didnt like it. They werent real zombies. But i am willing to give it and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon. ^_^

Plagas are parasites, not a virus. I think that Las Plagas were honestly a whole lot better than the virus-related B.O.W.s so I'm horribly disappointed in the return of zombies. confused
That game looks ligit
Wonder who is the main villain thou

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Whyte Mouse
911child

Plagas are parasites, not a virus. I think that Las Plagas were honestly a whole lot better than the virus-related B.O.W.s so I'm horribly disappointed in the return of zombies. confused

heh, i didnt care to much for Plagas. but what ever they did in 6 im sure fans will like it. personally i hope we see more zombies and B.O.W's
The game looked good, cant wait for it to come out

OG Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Smooth Operator 100
Sexy Black Mamba

Wwwwwwwweskaaaaaar!

Well, from the look of things, it's probably not Ada because they say she's working for Neo Umbrella (If she's working for them, she's probably not the leader and since Leon wants to capture her and interrogate her, chances are she's someone's minion.) and they've got the name "Wesker" in the spotlight because of Jake, so I wonder if they'll make a move and bring Wesker back...

Or, at least, as a bonus for a future gold edition or something. XD

But yeah, i'm pretty sure that, for Jake, Nemesis is going to be a massive villain to fight, at a certain point.

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I don't know why, but I heard something about Spiderman being in it or something?

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
To me, RE has always been more about action than horror, not that that's a bad thing. RE games have their own brand of horror that combines the entertainment value of shooting things (especially with shotguns) with the feeling that something might jump out at you at any time and chew you up. I enjoy that, but I wouldn't call it true horror. As long as it's entertaining, I'll go with it, and if they manage to get some genuinely scary parts in there it's a bonus.

Honestly though, RE games have never scared me, except for the Regenerators in RE4; those things are nightmare fuel. User Image Occasionally I've been startled by things suddenly jumping through windows, but that's it; my cat achieves the same results when he decides to ambush my leg from under the table. lol

I'm really looking forward to having co-op again since RE5 is one of the best co-op games I've played. The game's graphics look great too, plus there seems to be a bit more variety in the way characters fight.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Hibana Genshuku
Sexy Black Mamba

Wwwwwwwweskaaaaaar!

Well, from the look of things, it's probably not Ada because they say she's working for Neo Umbrella (If she's working for them, she's probably not the leader and since Leon wants to capture her and interrogate her, chances are she's someone's minion.) and they've got the name "Wesker" in the spotlight because of Jake, so I wonder if they'll make a move and bring Wesker back...

Or, at least, as a bonus for a future gold edition or something. XD

But yeah, i'm pretty sure that, for Jake, Nemesis is going to be a massive villain to fight, at a certain point.

Can't forget about Carla, Ada's clone, either. Ada is always iffy anyways, you never know if she's entirely on Umbrella's side or some form of it or what... I actually think Derek Simmons is the main villain, since he is responsible for creating the C-Virus and was in charge of the outbreak in Tall Oaks and the infection of the president, which is what Leon is talking about in the trailer when him and Chris are yelling at each other. Plus Helena has some things against him, since Derek has her sister hostage. And I think Nemesis is in there, but it's in a part when it's a 4 person co-op with Helena, Leon, Sherry, and Jake, at least from the trailer I think that is Nemesis, I'm not positive....

Kawaii Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
xXsakurabaXx
I don't know why, but I heard something about Spiderman being in it or something?

Dafaq lol. Maybe some kind of unlockable costume?
DerpinLeonheart
xXsakurabaXx

Dafaq lol. Maybe some kind of unlockable costume?
cat_scream *Waffles runs away*
i really hope its great

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas