Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Smooth Operator 100

Anyone but me looking forward to this? I really hope they pull off an amazing plot and I really hope what they say about bringing the horror side back is true. One of the things i'm looking forward to is how the aim + shoot system's going to change. Other Resident Evil games required you to stop and shoot, but, from what i've heard, you'll be able to pull off some stunts and shoot. It's also said that you'll be able to use dual handguns, which i'm really looking forward to, but i'm wondering how they're going to execute it. I mean, double guns = double the ammo and a harder time aiming usually.

Anyways, I hope it's worth our while. I know i'm willing to buy it once it comes out. ^^
How about you? What are your opinions on Resident Evil 6?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I hope this Resident Evil is better than the last one.
That's all I'm really hoping for.
any RE games better then RC rofl

but really Im pumped

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Though I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, 6 is making me slightly nervous. It looks like it's going the route of a more fast-paced action survival horror. I'm hoping they still find some spots to keep the eerie, quiet moments in.
Achikah
Though I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, 6 is making me slightly nervous. It looks like it's going the route of a more fast-paced action survival horror. I'm hoping they still find some spots to keep the eerie, quiet moments in.

If you're a survival horror fan hopefully you've played dead space. That game is fast paced and slow paced and it makes the PERFECT horror game. Defiantly hope RE goes in that sort of route if they end up doing something like you're saying

Questionable Friend

definitely looking forward to this game, none of the RE games have dissapointed me.
I'm really looking forward to RE 6. Between the release date got bumped up and that Sherry's back I an one very happy girl.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
It's one of the games I'm most looking forward to this year. 3nodding I played RE5 ad nauseum; I can't wait to play RE6.

The story looks ridiculous, but it's RE, I'd be disappointed if it wasn't. mrgreen

Skilled Hunter

8,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Cant wait !!!!!! it looks so amazing

OG Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Smooth Operator 100
Jake Muller is definitely one of my new favorites. Hope RE6 comes with a version of the Mercenaries where you can play as him. I know that, if it's released for computer, i'll get it and if it's released for PS3 and Xbox360 only, i'll buy the console and the game. biggrin

Questionable Codger

8,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I liked RE5 but was kinda disappointed by the ending; it was a terrible way to send Wesker off.

But from what I've seen of RE6 I'd be a lunatic to miss it. And Jake Muller totally makes up for the end of RE5 in my opinion. It's also good to see old characters come back like Leon, Ada and Sherry - October cannot come quickly enough!

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Achikah

I agree entirely. I hope it isn't all actiony. I would hope it would have some parts that make me uneasy.

Demonic Sex Symbol

12,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
I already pre ordered my copy!! when I heard about 6 i was soo happy! I love Resident evil more and any game in the world XD

Timid Sweetheart

10,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
I cannot wait for this game~ The lady at Gamestop even convinced me to pre-order it. I have some months to save up money. :3
Okay, Resident evil 6, I am very pleased they brought sherry back also ada. The plot looks amazing.. BUT. RE 5 and ORC were horrible. I hope 6 is like the older games (1,2,3). not like a shitty war game like the last one. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff