Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Claude Esteen
xXsakurabaXx
is olimar in it too?

Yes, of course Olimar is in it. He's the main character.

He will not be the main 4 characters, but his main character absence, said by Miyamoto, is a secret, so I'm guessing Olimar is vital to the plot in some way (playable later, he, president, and Louie could be in trouble and you have to save them, etc.). Why would he keep it a secret if the story took place 100 years before Olimar. That's nothing special or secret-worthy.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
There are 2 known new pikmin!
Only one was formally introduced:
~Rock Pikmin: The only one to be formally introduced. Watch the video. It explains the use of his.
~Pink Pikmin: The use is unknown, but you can easily see a pink pikmin in the last few seconds of the trailer. It's flying around to the background. But it is unmistakeably a pikmin (leaf comes out from a point on the head, only one color that's different from the rest, overall head shape, etc.)

~There are rumors, though, that there are more new pikmin that those seen in the trailer. Nintendo has also revealed that all 5 previous pikmin are going to be in your group (it worried many people to not see white and purple in the trailer). And they also said that underground levels are also present, so there will most likely be bulbmin.

Grimm Scythe's Datemate

Sugary Bookworm

34,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I love Pikmin, I just wish it wasn't for a crapy system.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dark Midnight Wolves

What Pikmin. All three or just Pikmin 3, because you do not yet know if the Wii U is crappy, and you can also play both Pikmin games on the Wii (New Play Control! Pikmin and Nintendo Selects Pikmin 2) and GCN. You can also play Wii games on the Wii U, so the Wii U will be able to play all Pikmin games, and the Wii and GCN can play 1-2.
So what system are you calling crappy? Or are you calling all three crappy?

Sparkly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I LOOOOOOVE Pikmin! I keep my Wii specifically for Pikmin 1 & 2. biggrin
phoofaphant
Claude Esteen
phoofaphant
I'm pretty excited for it. The rock pikmin look really cool c:

It comes on four player coop O:

WAIT. WHAT'S this about four player?

Yes! It does have four player coop. Check the trailer from E3
B1izzar

Pikmin are awesome. You can't out beat their cute, destructive tininess.

Grimm Scythe's Datemate

Sugary Bookworm

34,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • 50 Wins 150
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
Dark Midnight Wolves

What Pikmin. All three or just Pikmin 3, because you do not yet know if the Wii U is crappy, and you can also play both Pikmin games on the Wii (New Play Control! Pikmin and Nintendo Selects Pikmin 2) and GCN. You can also play Wii games on the Wii U, so the Wii U will be able to play all Pikmin games, and the Wii and GCN can play 1-2.
So what system are you calling crappy? Or are you calling all three crappy?

No, the first two games were great. To me personally the Will U looks like nothing more then a IPad or Tablet with a few added bottons, I feel it will take away from the game play. I don't like to be a downer on Nintendo, they are a great team with a great past. I also think the Will was a mistake the useless motion once again takes away from the game play, they get to cought up in the ridiculous motion to let the gamer actually enjoy the game.

Just my personal thoughts on the matter. If I have offended or upset anybody I am sorry.

Sparkly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Claude Esteen
B1izzar

The only other game in the same style is overlord. It is not quite as adorable, but just as hilarious...
B1izzar
Claude Esteen
B1izzar

The only other game in the same style is overlord. It is not quite as adorable, but just as hilarious...

Pikmin is better though. Pikmin has more fun in it than the Chao Garden from Sonic for some reason and I played with Chao's almost every summer since I had it as a kid.
i played the first one twice, i`d like to try this one... i got really excited when i saw it was coming out.

Gracious Explorer

nuGen Staff Member

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I've played RTS games for 16 years and I got to say that I loved playing the first one on “Game Cube”. Hopefully I can get some cash to get a Wii U and Pikmin 3 and download Pikmin 2 as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff