• Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pinkie Pyro
FurryTyrant
Pinkie Pyro
FurryTyrant
Pinkie Pyro
FurryTyrant

idk. I'm pretty sure the folks at Sony didn't think that people would buy into the whole "Xbox charges people to go online to play their online games and use their services" but people still do it.

It will surprised at what parents would be willing to pay into just to keep their kids happy
You don't seem to get this.

Xbox Live is a SERVICE. You pay for a shitton of content and online use.

Buying a digital game is a one time deal.

And Sony provides that SERVICE (See i can use cap-lock too) for free. and Doesn't the Wii provide this SERVICE for free too?

I'm just saying if people are willing to pay for XBox (I pay for it so I'm guilty as charged) then I don't think it's far-fetched for people do the same w/ this
But with XBL you get much more to do, such as party chats, where as PSN just lets you play.

Not true.. PS3 also allows for you to do web-browsing (something that I wish Xbox allowed when my Desktop died on me lol). I kind of don't get why Xbox doesn't have a web-browser. I mean, Microsoft made Microsoft Explorer so why wouldn't an xbox have that when it is owned by Microsoft lol
It's a useless feature most people don't use. I bet your phone can web browse better than a console.

lol. I have a POS nokia brick like phone.. Internet on a phone? Pfftt I rather spend that money on a new laptop then $300+ on a phone lol