Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
How does everyone feel about this years E3? Happy? let-down?

What were some of the titles that really surprised you.. what were some of the games that you were already expecting?

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Im excited about Assassin's Creed won Best Of Show. I love the AC series.

Distinct Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
hahaha the title of this thread reminds me of a song by circa survive- anyways i am really loking forward to dead space 3 and resident evil 6 and halo 4- just so much to look forward to, and microsoft really impressed me this year, i'm not one for xbox but after this years e3 i am really considering one 3nodding

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Def. let down, last year and the year before that were excellent imo. This year I guess all the other developers that didnt preform that well thought 'eh, well take a break, I mean this is E3, it doesnt mean anything and can't affect our fan base or company itself at all.'

Distinct Raider

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Huge let down.

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Martin_Jacob22
Def. let down, last year and the year before that were excellent imo. This year I guess all the other developers that didnt preform that well thought 'eh, well take a break, I mean this is E3, it doesnt mean anything and can't affect our fan base or company itself at all.'

Many games announced last year still haven't come out and were reannounced this year lol

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Martin_Jacob22

Many games announced last year still haven't come out and were reannounced this year lol

I know right....
To me it was a big let down, but a couple games looked pretty cool, though usually it's more than 'just a couple' I'm looking forward to, even if I have no intention of playing them there's usually a lot I would watch(like if a friend would play them).

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
I have to say I'm slightly bummed. neutral

1) No price drop on the basic PS3. No, I don't care about the Move. I wanna play frackin' Skyrim!

2) Too much motion-sensor crap. It's great for partying with friends, but I would think you would feel a little silly doing it all by yourself. Plus, someone online was saying they got an RSI (repetitive stress injury) from playing one of the Zelda games. No thank you. rolleyes

3) Not enough RPGs. cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces