Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Bear

Can't a Zelda fan mourn around here? Y'all are just a bunch of haters. crying
itzabananas
El Nuevo Jugador
itzabananas
El Nuevo Jugador
Skyward sword has only been out for alittle over a half of year. Odds are we wont see a new console zelda til 2014/2015.

Well, I figured it would be awhile before the game actually came out, but I was hoping for them to at least announce that one was in the works.
Nintendo only showed the games coming out during the launch window for the Wii U

Yes, and that disappoints me. emotion_donotwant
Well with a new console it would just be bad marketing to show games that wont be out for anyother year or 2. But we still have the TGS and thats probably where Nintendo will show off the big guns and maybe more first party games.

Big Bear

El Nuevo Jugador
itzabananas
El Nuevo Jugador
itzabananas
El Nuevo Jugador
Skyward sword has only been out for alittle over a half of year. Odds are we wont see a new console zelda til 2014/2015.

Well, I figured it would be awhile before the game actually came out, but I was hoping for them to at least announce that one was in the works.
Nintendo only showed the games coming out during the launch window for the Wii U

Well with a new console it would just be bad marketing to show games that wont be out for anyother year or 2. But we still have the TGS and thats probably where Nintendo will show off the big guns and maybe more first party games.

This pleases me.... emotion_dowant
itzabananas
El Nuevo Jugador
itzabananas
El Nuevo Jugador
itzabananas
El Nuevo Jugador

Maybe even a hint at the new Zelda for the 3DS

Big Bear

El Nuevo Jugador
itzabananas
El Nuevo Jugador
itzabananas
El Nuevo Jugador

Maybe even a hint at the new Zelda for the 3DS

emotion_kirakira

Sorry to say, but we won't be expecting Zelda for a while. You have to be patient for the next one. Wii U is expected this holiday season, so expect it around late November due to Nintendo's careful eye on the stock markets. All of Sony's game line up make next year bearable. With Nintendo, their system is the only thing supporting them up, no offence to anyone here.

Zelda is inspiration, or rather, a piece of art that needs to be waited on. They did use a small video demo with Link at the last E3, so don't forget that might be a small hint there is something in development for next year. Always be patient on Nintendo's muse, because it will be rewarding in the end.
itzabananas
Can't a Zelda fan mourn around here? Y'all are just a bunch of haters. crying

I'm not in the least bit a hater. I consider The Legend of Zelda to overall be my favorite video gaming series.

I would have LOVED to have seen an HD Zelda shown at E3, but it wasn't happening. They just now released Skyward Sword, and that took them quite a few years after we even first saw it.

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Its too soon i suppose. =U

Shiverwar's Oppa

Pure-hearted Mage

23,890 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Do you know how long it takes to develop Zelda games? At least 4 years or so due to the fact that new storylines, artstyles, certain gameplay aspects, and graphical enhancements are done. There's also the fact that they try to polish the game and make it so that the audience will still love it. Just wait a few more years. xd

Invisible Elder

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Zelda isn't Call of Duty. We get one or two a console system.

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
itzabananas
LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL ********. And Nintendo's presentation was awful, they didn't even give a release date for the Wii U. classified_fu
i wouldnt announce my release date either.i'd want to suprise everyone...

Gekko

There needs to be a new Starfox. I totally agree with a new Metroid, though.

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Takezeno
I was hoping to see a metriod my self, but its like wanting a new zelda game. I herd a rummer that they are making a new one.

Gekko

Senel64
Takezeno
I was hoping to see a metriod my self, but its like wanting a new zelda game. I herd a rummer that they are making a new one.

True, but the last Metroid game was released in 2010, while the last Zelda game was released just last year. I'm so happy though! The rumor is that a new Metroid and Starfox game are coming out for WiiU! Finally, they start those series again! They both need more love~
long live the queen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces