Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone heard about a new Fable coming out? It's called Fable the journey and it is for kinect. but i am wondering has anyone heard anything more about it?

Rainbow Fatcat

What? emotion_jawdrop I haven't heard about it!!!

2,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Yeah I have heard about it. From the videos that I have see over Youtube of its gameplay, it look nothing like the other Fables. That is my opinion though. You can also find the Gameplay videos on Youtube. Tell me what you think. cool
crackerlover
Yea there is hopefully two of them coming out. Fable: The Journey takes place with Teresa as the star and it talks about the shadow and what happened to her after the first Fable. Fable 4 just keeps going on with the main story and I have only heard rumors about it. Release year for Fable: The Journey is 2013
CoolguyAkaSuperblazer1
Yeah I have heard about it. From the videos that I have see over Youtube of its gameplay, it look nothing like the other Fables. That is my opinion though. You can also find the Gameplay videos on Youtube. Tell me what you think. cool
Yea I have seen the game play and I know the release year, but I didn't know if anyone new anything else about it. Like what month it is coming out. And it is like the other Fables' this one tells the story of what happened to Teresa and it talks more about the shadow and explains how it was released and how it managed to almost destroy Albion.

Rainbow Fatcat

L0lita_R0b0t
crackerlover
Yea there is hopefully two of them coming out. Fable: The Journey takes place with Teresa as the star and it talks about the shadow and what happened to her after the first Fable. Fable 4 just keeps going on with the main story and I have only heard rumors about it. Release year for Fable: The Journey is 2013
Oh, Teressa is the with the hood right?

Blessed Citizen

6,075 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
L0lita_R0b0t
Has anyone heard about a new Fable coming out? It's called Fable the journey and it is for kinect. but i am wondering has anyone heard anything more about it?

Lion Head is Poopie, Thank God Peter Molyneux retired!

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I hear about this forever ago. gonk The final nail in the Fable coffin has been hammered in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff