Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Elder

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please.

Shirtless Elder

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Evil Spagetti
god E W L
long live the queen
lolwat

The queens jubilee or something is today.

8,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
I never got the chance to play Majora's Mask when I was little, so I'm hoping for a remake whee
lol long save the queen
Give me something new before i get another remake

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I'll do anything for a Majora's Mask remake. I'd love to see BEN in 3D. XD

And to see if I can get any event item for today, long live the queen!
Bouncy_Pineapple
Everlasting Radiance
I'd rather them not waste anything doing this game.

OOT3D was nothing more than a remastered port, I don't want to see that treatment for my favorite Zelda game ever.

If they're going to rerelease a Zelda, they should at least do ALTTP instead. That one would actually require effort to do, because it would actually have to be remade instead of just having nice TP-like textures pasted onto it.

Not all Zelda fans have a working N64 and a Majora's Mask cartridge. At least not anymore. A remake would get new fans or let older fans play through it again if they can't. XD I wouldn't mind a remake, but I heard they were going to make an original Zelda 3DS game first before doing another remake.

If you don't have an working N64 but you have an working Wii you can buy Majora's Mask off of the VC.

I own MM in two different ways and I don't even have it on my Wii.

They are making an original Zelda title first and for that I am very happy. However, I still think that after that the ALTTP remake they're talking about should take priority.

I believe Nintendo stated a while back that a new Zelda title would come to the
Nintendo 3DS before Majora's Mask 3D. (IF they ever decide to make it.)

I wouldn't mind honestly. I LOVED Majora's Mask! I also see why they wouldn't do it since
they could always use the LoZ: OoT models, right?

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
APPARENTLY it's been confirmed for WiiU, not the 3DS. ((It's not confirmed. Fantrailer. See post below))

Of course, seeing how Nintendo has done terrible things in the past...
(Saying that there was going to be Megaman Legends 3 to sell more 3DS models, and then the game was mysteriously canceled once the 3DS was released...)

It's up in the air at this point.
~Lady Kanna~
APPARENTLY it's been confirmed for WiiU, not the 3DS.

Are you talking about that fake trailer?

If it were truthfully coming to the Wii U, then I would be really excited for it. They'd actually have to remake it then - not just paste better looking textures over everything.

However, it going to the Wii U is a complete and total pipe dream.

Neat Kitten

10,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I want. SO MUCH WANT. heart

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Everlasting Radiance
~Lady Kanna~
APPARENTLY it's been confirmed for WiiU, not the 3DS.

Are you talking about that fake trailer?

If it were truthfully coming to the Wii U, then I would be really excited for it. They'd actually have to remake it then - not just paste better looking textures over everything.

However, it going to the Wii U is a complete and total pipe dream.

I heard from someone liveblogging that it was confirmed, though I do know for a fact that wonderful trailer was fanmade. Pablo Belmonte and Paco Martinez did a wonderful job on it!

So either this liveblogger is lying/confused, Nintendo was forced to play their hand, or the two got hired to help on the project.

Though according to this article they got offered an interview, though the rest of the company isn't nearly as nice as Reggie, and they were told to keep an eye on job openings.

It's more than likely this liveblogger got just as confused as the rest of us over that fan trailer.

Anxious Poster

They said if it does come out, it'd be after the Currently Planned Zelda game on the 3DS. So you're going to have to wait a long time.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

I would adore an MM3Ds game. I've actually got my heart set on the idea of it. Sadly, there's no word on there being any decisions on making one, or even close to making one, at least from what I heard.

One can only dream. I honestly don't mind waiting.
~Lady Kanna~
APPARENTLY it's been confirmed for WiiU, not the 3DS. ((It's not confirmed. Fantrailer. See post below))

Of course, seeing how Nintendo has done terrible things in the past...
(Saying that there was going to be Megaman Legends 3 to sell more 3DS models, and then the game was mysteriously canceled once the 3DS was released...)

It's up in the air at this point.
1 game Gundam The 3D Battle) i wanted they arent bringing it to the us and 2 others ( Megaman Legends 3 and Saints Row Drive By) got canceled. But its not Nintendo fault its the Publishers

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

The fake trailer is so real that it made me cry the first time I saw it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff