Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy_Little_Miffin01
MarzAttack
Honestly I know this is probably unpopular opinion BUT if square was smart KH3 would come out on 360. more people have 360 then PS3 and while the other games were on ps2 xbox has gotten bigger. I personally just think they would head that route. However if they do PS3 thats cool too. I wont complain. LOL

and anyone complaining about buying a new system on this thread is going to be VERY disappointed when they realize their PS2 is worthless now.

While it is true that 360 owners do have greater numbers than the PS3 owners, think of just how few have ever actually played Kingdom Hearts? Most people who own a 360 owned the original x-box and from what I can tell not a very huge number of people owned both. So I guess what I am saying is that I can't very well imagine many 360 owners would jump at the chance to get it.

While i kind of understand where you are coming from I cant help but think that that statement isn't entirely true. PS2 was the larger system way back when even when original xbox. More then likely a few people actually did have both systems. Its all in what you put out. The platform of which the game comes out on depends on the audience. ITs SHOULD be multi-platform to appeal to all. Like FF13 and FF13-2/

PLUS they haven't put a game out on a microsoft system yet and following this trend its bound to happen.
MarzAttack
Sexy_Little_Miffin01
MarzAttack
Honestly I know this is probably unpopular opinion BUT if square was smart KH3 would come out on 360. more people have 360 then PS3 and while the other games were on ps2 xbox has gotten bigger. I personally just think they would head that route. However if they do PS3 thats cool too. I wont complain. LOL

and anyone complaining about buying a new system on this thread is going to be VERY disappointed when they realize their PS2 is worthless now.

While it is true that 360 owners do have greater numbers than the PS3 owners, think of just how few have ever actually played Kingdom Hearts? Most people who own a 360 owned the original x-box and from what I can tell not a very huge number of people owned both. So I guess what I am saying is that I can't very well imagine many 360 owners would jump at the chance to get it.

While i kind of understand where you are coming from I cant help but think that that statement isn't entirely true. PS2 was the larger system way back when even when original xbox. More then likely a few people actually did have both systems. Its all in what you put out. The platform of which the game comes out on depends on the audience. ITs SHOULD be multi-platform to appeal to all. Like FF13 and FF13-2/

PLUS they haven't put a game out on a microsoft system yet and following this trend its bound to happen.

True, but also, the previous ones didn't come out on x-box though. It would be like if Halo 4 came out on the PS3. And FF13 and 13-2 don't count towards this cause they aren't actually linked to any other Final Fantasy games.
Sexy_Little_Miffin01
MarzAttack
Sexy_Little_Miffin01
MarzAttack

True, but also, the previous ones didn't come out on x-box though. It would be like if Halo 4 came out on the PS3. And FF13 and 13-2 don't count towards this cause they aren't actually linked to any other Final Fantasy games.

I still get it but Squares been all about moving the games to other systems. I just think if they put it out solely on ps3 it wouldn't be as big as it should

Rainbow Gekko

9,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Romantic Nerd

oh kingdom hearts, it has been 10 great years

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Kingdom Hearts 3 will not begin development until after Final Fantasy Versus XIII is complete because Nomura, the creator and director of Kingdom Hearts (the entirety of the series), is also heading Versus XIII. Also keep in mind Versus was announced in 2006 but did NOT begin development until 2008.

For those of you complaining you want a "sequel" or "relevant" game, all I have to say is that you've already got plenty.

Birth by Sleep was a prequel to the KH series.
The new release, KH3DS, directly follows KH2.
The ending of KH3DS leads directly into KH3.

Also, for those curious, KH3 will not be the end of the Kingdom Hearts series. Nomura has already stated that he plans to continue making games after 3. However, 3 will be the end of the current story arc. Thus anything afterward will be completely new. This is not like Final Fantasy because each roman numeral is a standalone game in a new world with new characters, whereas each new Kingdom Hearts is linked to the others.

Unbeatable Werewolf

Until they announce HD ports of FF8 to both 360 and PS3, not interested,

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
KH3 will start being produced after they finish making their current final fantasy game. Until that we will just have to wait and Sora will be the main character through out the games series. KH3 will be the end of the current story involving Ansem, Organization XII etc.
ya its comin out 2013 but i have it alredy smile

Feline Explorer

6,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
plastic beech
Spindlewick
Hopefully 3 will wrap up the series for good.
it won't
kingdom hearts is like a new final fantasy
it will continue for a while
but sora is always gonna be the main character.

Mmm, maybe he'll continue to be the main character in the original KHs, like 1 and 2, but the spin-offs have been only look-alikes lately, although the new 3DS spin-off is supposed to be Sora and Riku (KH 3D Dream Drop Distance)

...How the hell would you have it already lil-bit02?
MarzAttack

No one is asking for it to come out on PS2. No one has even suggested such a thing, and any video game enthusiast knows that the PS2 is obsolete. Many of us, if I'm not mistaken, kept our PS2's because we enjoy playing games on them, and when PS3 came out it was not backwards compatible. I don't know about you, but I was not giving up Kingdom Hearts one or two, Shadow of the Colossus, or Ico for a system that was releasing a very small amount of high quality games for a while.
I think people here just want Square to pick a system and stick with it.

Grateful Demigod

15,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
i'm sure everything will come up with something.

Distinct Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
i suspect it will go into development sometime next year and won't be realased until some time 2016, that's just what i think xp
Metheshrew
MarzAttack

No one is asking for it to come out on PS2. No one has even suggested such a thing, and any video game enthusiast knows that the PS2 is obsolete. Many of us, if I'm not mistaken, kept our PS2's because we enjoy playing games on them, and when PS3 came out it was not backwards compatible. I don't know about you, but I was not giving up Kingdom Hearts one or two, Shadow of the Colossus, or Ico for a system that was releasing a very small amount of high quality games for a while.
I think people here just want Square to pick a system and stick with it.

It was a a joke hahahaha. I still have my PS2 and most of my games. Hell I still have my n64 and most of my games for that too...

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
All I know is Neku Sakuraba is going to be in it along with all the other TWEWY characters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff