Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Dark Elf

princessmarie2005
Have they say anything about kingdom hearts 3 coming out yet!! Or anything about the games..

There's been no news on Kingdom Hearts III. The only thing KH related at E3 this year has been Dream Drop Distance. A new English version trailer was shown. Other than that, KH got about 5 seconds of show time during the Nintendo conference. The big news for Square Enix was Final Fantasy Theatrhythm and Hitman Absolution.

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I wish they'd just give us our sequel already and tell us what system it is coming out on. For the past few years they have been releasing fillers on systems that I don't own and can't afford to go out and buy.

7,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like Kingdom Hearts. I'm not crazy about it like some people, but I do like the games.
However, having not played all of them, I have no idea what's going on.
I liked the first and second ones, I liked 358/2, but now it's getting ridiculous just to keep up with the storyline. I never know what's going on.

Cmon, Square Enix. Give me something to follow.

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PvtZydrate
I like Kingdom Hearts. I'm not crazy about it like some people, but I do like the games.
I liked the first and second ones, I liked 358/2, but now it's getting ridiculous just to keep up with the storyline. I never know what's going on.

From what I hear, you don't have to play the fillers to know what's going on in Kingdom Hearts III and that there purpose is to give us a few back stories. That's fine and dandy, but if they're going to do that they could at least pick a system and stick to it. I only have a PS2, a Wii, and a Gameboy Advance SP. I cannot afford to go out and buy a DS, 3DS, or PSP for just one game alone. It's getting ridiculous.

Lonely Exhibitionist

Doodieballsdotcom
PvtZydrate

From what I hear, you don't have to play the fillers to know what's going on in Kingdom Hearts III and that there purpose is to give us a few back stories. That's fine and dandy, but if they're going to do that they could at least pick a system and stick to it. I only have a PS2, a Wii, and a Gameboy Advance SP. I cannot afford to go out and buy a DS, 3DS, or PSP for just one game alone. It's getting ridiculous.

Actually BBS is a prequel and Aqua, Ventus, and Terra will all be main characters in KH3, and DDD takes placed directly after KH2, and Coded.
358/2 days is the only backstory game.

7,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doodieballsdotcom
PvtZydrate

I don't have a 360, so I miss out on a lot of games that everyone is always buzzing about, and it sucks. But that's beside the point.
The second biggest problem I've ever had with the Kingdom Hearts games is the fillers and the crazy storyline. Of course, the biggest problem is the availability. They need to do a major release on as many consoles as possible.

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PvtZydrate
Doodieballsdotcom
PvtZydrate

I don't have a 360, so I miss out on a lot of games that everyone is always buzzing about, and it sucks. But that's beside the point.
The second biggest problem I've ever had with the Kingdom Hearts games is the fillers and the crazy storyline. Of course, the biggest problem is the availability. They need to do a major release on as many consoles as possible.

It should definitely be multi-platform, but that's probably only a dream.

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Super Stardom
Doodieballsdotcom
PvtZydrate

Actually BBS is a prequel and Aqua, Ventus, and Terra will all be main characters in KH3, and DDD takes placed directly after KH2, and Coded.
358/2 days is the only backstory game.

Well, that sucks for those of us who couldn't afford to get it.
AngelxGirl14
On the Kingdom Hearts Facebook page, Square Enix already announced that they're going to start working on KH3 now.

Starting work? Well I guess we can say good bye to any hopes of seeing it before 2014.
Doodieballsdotcom
PvtZydrate

^ This. Square Enix must love sucking money out of their fans. Not all of us have jobs and can afford to buy a new video game console every time they decide to release a game. First it was 358/2 on the DS, then BBS on the PSP and now DDD on the 3DS.. these consoles aren't cheap. :/

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
ChocoboxDreamer
Doodieballsdotcom
PvtZydrate

^ This. Square Enix must love sucking money out of their fans. Not all of us have jobs and can afford to buy a new video game console every time they decide to release a game. First it was 358/2 on the DS, then BBS on the PSP and now DDD on the 3DS.. these consoles aren't cheap. :/

I know! It's so frustrating. If I didn't adore the series I'd throw my hands up and give up on it altogether.

Sakura Futaba's Partner

Benevolent Hero

Dream Drop Distance for 3DS.
Yeah I'm pretty much I'm the same boat as you guys.
I loved KH but with each new Spin off its on a different console, I wouldn't have a problem if it didn't progress the story.
I can only hope they port KH3D to the PS3.

O.G. Elder

I heard that they're starting production for KH3 after the next Final Fantasy Versus is done (I can't keep track of them all, I gave up.) but I don't know how reliable that is. Meh.
Honestly I know this is probably unpopular opinion BUT if square was smart KH3 would come out on 360. more people have 360 then PS3 and while the other games were on ps2 xbox has gotten bigger. I personally just think they would head that route. However if they do PS3 thats cool too. I wont complain. LOL

and anyone complaining about buying a new system on this thread is going to be VERY disappointed when they realize their PS2 is worthless now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff