Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire

Have they say anything about kingdom hearts 3 coming out yet!! Or anything about the games..
On the Kingdom Hearts Facebook page, Square Enix already announced that they're going to start working on KH3 now.

Lonely Exhibitionist

AngelxGirl14
On the Kingdom Hearts Facebook page, Square Enix already announced that they're going to start working on KH3 now.
Wut, they're not starting development until after they have finished FFvXIII.
OKAY. So I read somewhere a ways back that it was their NEXT KH project not project overall. Idk how much i trust it tho
I just wish they'd finally announce whether they are going to work on it now or really waiting until after FF versus XIII is done. Which will probably be never.
Laughing Kookaburra
I just wish they'd finally announce whether they are going to work on it now or really waiting until after FF versus XIII is done. Which will probably be never.
I feel the same way. At this point the story is so far lost for me. I hateee that they cant make a console game for this series.
MarzAttack
Laughing Kookaburra
I feel the same way. At this point the story is so far lost for me. I hateee that they cant make a console game for this series.
yeah I used to be a huge fan of the games.

Then they started making a million stupid spin offs and the story went just crazy.
Now I have no idea what's even going on with all the characters anymore.
Laughing Kookaburra
MarzAttack
Laughing Kookaburra
yeah I used to be a huge fan of the games.

Then they started making a million stupid spin offs and the story went just crazy.
Now I have no idea what's even going on with all the characters anymore.

I LOVED the games, being a huge disnerd and gamer it appealed to me hardcore. one and rwo will always be my favorites. I did play 3582 or we and birth by sleep BBS was great for what it was the other lacked soo much. I feel like the side things only gave little hints but didnt play a lead role in the story like the console versions did

kH3 better tie in some loose ends for those that didnt play them however. ANother rumor i heard was they might be moving them to one system. No idea

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is the next game in the series that happen after Kingdom Hearts 2 in the time line.
I've heard of rumors of three, but it's not coming for a while.

Newbie Citizen

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart

Newbie Citizen

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
quote me if you love kingdom hearts

Dapper Spotter

Hopefully 3 will wrap up the series for good.

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Super Stardom
AngelxGirl14
Wut, they're not starting development until after they have finished FFvXIII.

So never? Right?

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Really hope they get on KH3 soon, we've been waiting for another main series game for ages.
It's getting kinda annoying needing a new console for every side game they crap out.

Phantom

Spindlewick
Hopefully 3 will wrap up the series for good.
it won't
kingdom hearts is like a new final fantasy
it will continue for a while
but sora is always gonna be the main character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff